What's new

What are your most precious seeds? What rare hard to find cannabis beans do u have?

izzybud

im sure, from the lists, my most precious seeds wouldn't compare to your throw aways in the compost heap.

stay safe

I

icon

discontinued: mandala sadhu & white satin, nirvana citral, cannacopia dc x calio, joey weed blueberry x c99 (blue rasberry slurpie pheno) s1 lvpk & garberville purple kush & hybrids ive made with gdp, purple urkle, lvpk, & some others & all my landrace stuff.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Wish someone had blue heaven! :blowbubbles:
it's the old skool Purple Passion i'm after, from thedelta 9 collection i think? around 2000 from dutch passion , But would also like to try the b.heaven also....2 strains that i have seen nowhere sinch their release. So noone saved these jems? Mack.

smoooth

DJ short Blue moonshine from the last drop they had on the bou
Grape Krush from about that same time as well.

Probably the rarest I currently have.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
it's the old skool Purple Passion i'm after, from thedelta 9 collection i think? around 2000 from dutch passion , But would also like to try the b.heaven also....2 strains that i have seen nowhere sinch their release. So noone saved these jems? Mack.

couldn't agree more!

G

guest59452

GreenCrack X(Chem Valley Kush x Cheese automatic dinafem)
Durban poison X Mini Thunderfuck
Short Term Amnesia X Kali Mist
Deep purple X Mini Mango
Raspberry Cough X Lowberry

bakelite

These are really not all that exotic but here goes....

Mr Nice NL5 X Haze
Mr Nice Ortega

So Cal Seed Trainwreck (growing now)
Trainwreck X Mass Super Skunk

That is it for now. I'm really struggling to not order more seeds until I pop these beans....it's difficult though :)

-bakelite

smoooth

These are really not all that exotic but here goes....

Mr Nice NL5 X Haze
Mr Nice Ortega

So Cal Seed Trainwreck (growing now)
Trainwreck X Mass Super Skunk

That is it for now. I'm really struggling to not order more seeds until I pop these beans....it's difficult though :)

-bakelite

Feed the addiction!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Great lists everyone.

For me, a few im most excited to pop are;

gdp x mexican sativa
blue dream x sfvchemd

plus many more

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
probably some of heads crosses..

and i still have some spice bros DTC99A which are getting old but are easy to grow durban dominant and the high is one of the best all day and night smokes ive ever had so im going to pop the 16 i have and pollinate everything.. great meaty sugary taste.. so those definitely.. african "sativas" kick ass by the way

i have alot of rarities actually,, i had to be pretty dam quick to get quite a few.. thank goodness ganja seeds last so long because i have too many that need breeding with,,

i wish i had been buying motarebels gear these years and i blame gypsy for that for cock blocking the other breeders but bygones..

bigherb

Veteran
NYC haze - Bagseed
purple kush mix - Zoo (purple kush sr71 X (pre98 BK X bluemoonshine))
Twisted shack - Mota
colombian Black - GGG
Colombian Gold -GGG
O.haze X DSD - Mota
Kali china X china -Ace
Blowfish -Mota
88 G13/Hp -Mota
MMG X Cannalope haze - DNA
LA Con x G13haze -OJD
NYC HP13 -JJ NYC

Some rare some just close to my heart

1luvbigherb

idiit

Veteran
just scored some very interesting landraces:

celestial temple sativa :( the landrace, not the hybrid).
angola red
chiba
cohiba
burmese
punta roja
zamal (carrot pheno)
oaxacan gold
cabeca de negro

from research i did many of the above were sourced from either zamalito and/or the vibe collective. angola red and chiba had 25% germ viability on the test germ run using my standard seed germination technique. i've got dmso and superthrive on the way to try a presoak on a few beans before running a test pop using this technique.

the chiba was sourced from a latin america source and i'm hoping it is the famous fudge, chocolate sativa cheeba-cheeba that chokes itself to death on its own resin.

i also recently got satori which is a nepalese highland indica/sat hybrid that should be excellent for fattening up extreme sats without ruining the sat high effects. the burmese (if it pops) was used by reef in willijuana (vietblack/burmese) which he liked even better than willie nelson (viet black/nepalese). the burmese according to my research might be a grail sat even better than nepalese, chinese indica or s indian strains for extreme sat bud structure breeding.

phz from dubi at ace looks very promising as well.

paupa new guinea gold (PNG) is starting to come up on the radar and voyager from fdm sold now by sensi is reported to have easy to find extreme sats in the p1's (edited to: fdm f1's). png according to don mallard and others holds tremendous promise and the "needle leaf" shouldn't be too difficult a pheno to find and separate out in upcoming pheno hunts/selective breeding projects.

nerd4life

Damn I wish i lived in california or was in the game 20 years or so.....but that's just wishful thinking as I'm only 20 yrs myself. But being from the northeast and new to this growing thing I don't have access to some of the gems that you guys have. So my most precious jewels are:

2 super silver haze seeds (mr nice) via single seed.com

1 heavy duty fruity (th seeds) via single seed.com

Hoping to go to south america next year, I have my eyes on some landraces out there.

nerd4life

Damn I wish i lived in california or was in the game 20 years or so.....but that's just wishful thinking as I'm only 20 yrs myself. But being from the northeast and new to this growing thing I don't have access to some of the gems that you guys have. So my most precious jewels are:

2 super silver haze seeds (mr nice) via single seed.com

1 heavy duty fruity (th seeds) via single seed.com

Hoping to go to south america next year, I have my eyes on some landraces out there.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
just picked up.....

(08')outlaw gen. -pre -98 bubba x dpd f2:dance013:
top dawg-white dawg........:artist:
top dawg-tresis.........:artist:
landrace- afgani.........:peek:
same landrace -afgani x big bud
(80's)-champange

gonna have some fun here soon poppin these..........:whee: