What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
how bad could it have been??? almost sounds like you posted it in the wrong website
:dunno:

Oh, go on then

Please be aware, that I was searching "Epic"...I wanted a big bright epic for my GoT post. Unfortunately it was all epic fails.

OMG-Epic-Fail.png

I followed that up with a remark alluding to the old saying about not looking at the mantlepiece when yer poking the fire.....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Some of best skateboarders around including Aussie legend Shane O'Neill, Nike SkateBoarding Presents - Debacle
[iframe2]d8Vxbjb6gb8[/iframe2]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Catch a Contractor

new show exposing shoddy workmanship performed by local contractors, right now they 'Jose' cornered, they lured him to a supposedly new job, but like Chris Hanson does on To Catch a Predator with camera men swarming the bad guy etc.......

O

OGShaman

The Quagmire show would have been so much better.

Eh Quagmire is definitely a funny character, but very one dimensional. There is a reason they picked Cleveland over Quag for a spinoff, and that's probably because Cleveland just gave them more story telling options.

Still though The Cleveland show was pretty boring for me at first, at least until the 3rd season where it really took off.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
cronenberg + surreal teens weekend :)

italian machine + ghezzi's interwiew
a dangerous method

submarine richard ayoade
unmade beds alexis do santos
lovely bones peter jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.