What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
rolling stones.. shine a light

i love the stones but i'm glad i spent $3 on the used DVD instead of paying to see that concert. i won't be watching that again

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey". Being redone by a few folks including Carl Sagan's wife Anne Druyan, and hosted this time by Neil Degrasse Tyson. Just watched the first episode, thought it was excellent... NDT does a good job filling in for Carl. Sagan was a big lover of weed, I wouldn't be surprised if NDT partakes himself.

Here is a pre-screening interview done with all the folks who are part of the COSMOS team (skip ahead to the 2 minute point, this is where the panel members get introduced), worth watching if you are a glutton for information like me. The panel talks about how they made the show, how it differs from the first COSMOS, etc. If your not into this stuff, you can just skip this video:

[youtubeif]YfUuj0YLmMg[/youtubeif]

Here is the first episode, titled, "Standing Up in the Milky Way."

[youtubeif]kFKOcWbHuKU[/youtubeif]

S

SPG*

Very foggy now (prob camera shot!?).
Couldn't make em out!

Yet ANOther rolls in the snow!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
domino next... the neighbor just got 2 boxes of dvd movies ...yeehaw all I need now is a popcorn machine...I am catching up on the old ones and he lets me borrow the new rentals too.....peace

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
havin' a laff

havin' a laff

Fisher King
Nflix
Gilliam's visuals, the comedy, the story,
and the acting combine brilliantly here

The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All TIme
(and yes, Peter Capaldi's in there-
stream In the Loop on Nflix if you want more 'dat)

[YOUTUBEIF]PSEYXWmEse8[/YOUTUBEIF]

O

OGShaman

A documentary about tracking asteroids in space, and how we're going to get hit one of these days. Lovely!

Also watched a documentary on Carl Panzram; The early 1900's serial killer. What a sick fuck that guy was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts