What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyigloo

that was an awesome goal to be fair.

Trying to get my mitts on something to smoke and then im gonna watch the new game of thrones..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new game of thrones, about to get down on the new (last epsiode of season 3) walking dead

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
big bang theory

big bang theory

hiya,,just started getting into "big bang theory",,while waiting for ricky gervais and the cleveland show have started to like this comedy
.quite witty and likeable nerds..please tell me people is the guy that plays " leonard" in big bang the same cat that played rosannes daughters boyfriend in the rosanne show all those years ago?
if so that dude must have a picture in his attic ala dorian gray cos i am sure as shit if it is the same cat then hes not aged in nearly 20yrs!!!!,,peace s2

twistedthreads

hiya,,just started getting into "big bang theory",,while waiting for ricky gervais and the cleveland show have started to like this comedy
.quite witty and likeable nerds..please tell me people is the guy that plays " leonard" in big bang the same cat that played rosannes daughters boyfriend in the rosanne show all those years ago?
if so that dude must have a picture in his attic ala dorian gray cos i am sure as shit if it is the same cat then hes not aged in nearly 20yrs!!!!,,peace s2

there are 3 people on this show that came from the Rosanne Show...:blowbubbles:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
there are 3 people on this show that came from the Rosanne Show...:blowbubbles:

duh

but it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better then Rosanne... :tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uhhh, right now? some of this SFV Appalacia

SFV_Appalachia_2262013_4.jpg

Oh, "watching" right now. Sorry
face-icon-small-blush.gif

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sopranos

BTW,

yall seen THRIVE documentary???
hiya,,oh yeah avinash,,with you all the way with the sopranos,,never missed an episode but that last episode was shit,,i was gutted that so many things were left open,,was there an excution and did silvio die? etc,etc all that time with the show and then shag us all with a kop out ending,,keep well,avinash,,peace and regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're both on the show and yes I agree,he or her for that matter haven't aged much.
hiya,,,blimey so leonard in big bang was david in rosanne,,shit,,guy kept his youth,,
please forgive my ignorence as just recently started watching big bang but who else was in rosanne?,,is the blond girl whos a neighbour in big bang used to be becky in rosanne?

really getting to like this show,,its on a lot in england at the moment,like double episodes every night plus new episodes earlier in the evening,, cheers s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts