What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,watching "kill list" again as my wife hadnt seen it,,starts off like a normal modern english gangster/hit man movie but takes a very dark turn and ends up more like a horror,only thing is its brutally violent but violence and the main characters escalating use of,,is integral to the plot twist,,a movie you couldnt say is enjoyable [imho] but found myself thinking about it for a few days after,,cheers s2

joe guy

Watching my son get dirty as fuck in the soon to veggi garden
Lol we just tilled it up yesterday and today and added a shit load of #3 perlite and about 3 maybe 4 cu ft of ffof and promix used of course
In dad mato shed lol...
Shit if I could afford to amend my clay ass soil with ffof and promix and perlite I'd just fuckin but the matoes and shit lol... But yeha watch the boy pretend he is on sodor island lol fuck I was I was this easily entertained... The power of a almost 4 yr old brain

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil Spector on HBO.

Watched it at 9PM, then Walking Dead at 11PM, then Phil Spector again at midnight. :artist:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have been watching a series on the History Channel about Vanderbilt and Rockefeller.....2 episodes so far... Carnegie and J.P. Morgan to come .....quite interesting.....I love history for it puts into perspective how things evolved to what they are today....

joe guy

image.jpg
Just a hint of what I'm watchin...
Lol lets make a game in a game lol
Who knows itsa eeeaasssyyyyy one..

N

noyd666

new series for oz, moonshiners, hope its better than last load of.:friends::fsu: shit lol

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BANSHEE - best show on cable - even better than breaking bad

eps 8 a dude and chick beat the hell outta each other the entire episode

SEX violence carnage - drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.