What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game Of Throwns. On HBO. It's brand new to me, never seen it before. If anybody get Comcast Cable, and has the Xfinity thing goin....there is free Game Of Throwns, the first 2 seasons. I'm just starting episode 7 of the first season. This show is pretty great so far. Lotta fine young women showing off their young breasts, amonst other great things like story, and I think there will be dragons down the road.

It's called Watchathon, and it ends tomorrow at midnight I think.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game Of Throwns. On HBO. It's brand new to me, never seen it before. If anybody get Comcast Cable, and has the Xfinity thing goin....there is free Game Of Throwns, the first 2 seasons. I'm just starting episode 7 of the first season. This show is pretty great so far. Lotta fine young women showing off their young breasts, amonst other great things like story, and I think there will be dragons down the road.

It's called Watchathon, and it ends tomorrow at midnight I think.

my cable package has 11 HBO channels, none running that marathon :-(

G

GreenPlant

Westham beating West Bromwich Albion 2-0 on match of the day
Sun Isnt shinning :|
:)
Now 3 0

G

GreenPlant

Beavis and Butthead :D "That would be cool ehuu ehehehu" your butt went through the glass beavis!.. re photocopying machine :laughing:

"The chinese are killing us!"

:D

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lahey: "he turned into a raging shit fire storm" maybe the best "shit" speech of all tpb

G

GreenPlant

FA cup 1/4 final replay.Chelsea v Man United [2-2 Previously]
Always a fan of Man u in Europe but c'mon chelsea :D
Man u are easily gonna win the league anyway!
Man C no2?

Status
Not open for further replies.