What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I can't, for the life of me, find anything i really want to watch anywhere but Youtube....

Apart from the OCCAISIONAL show on Netflix, or sporting events on free to air TV, Youtube is the only place i can find stuff that genuinely keeps me interested. :dunno:

bored or surly? get a buzz & watch puppies "fighting" with cats. bassets or bulldogs are neatest, simply because they are so clumsy when small. or cats chasing bears up trees, i love that shit...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oak Island. It has some very annoying aspects, but it's a guilty pleasure for me and I watch it every week. :)

i've been reading about that place for over 40 years. it is obvious that "something" is/or was hidden there simply from the trouble they went to. but...what? pirates never held onto their booty longer than it took to find a place to spend it. one theory (frequently quoted AND scoffed at) claims that the Knights Templar found the Holy Grail while they had control of Jerusalem & hid it there for safe-keeping after the Islamic armies retook the Middle East in its entirety in 1291 at the end of the 8th Crusade...

M

member 505892

bored or surly? get a buzz & watch puppies "fighting" with cats. bassets or bulldogs are neatest, simply because they are so clumsy when small. or cats chasing bears up trees, i love that shit...

I watch that kind of stuff sometimes.... Youtube is just the most 'one stop shop' for finding something of any subject for me, much better than Netflix....
Tiktok, i have not even bothered with because it's only short clips, and Youtube has short stuff along with longer films and documentaries, so i bounce around on there enough as it is.

I've been having the winter olympics playing on my TV with no volume, so if anything captures my attention i can turn on the volume, but still my Youtube usage is bordering on addiction these days.... i feel like Jonny5 "Need input" sometimes....

johnny5.jpg

Gry

Veteran
Like watch the WW2 History Hunter
Guy that hauls his kids around to the most interesting sites.

mexweed

Veteran
recently watched the Irishman and American Gangster, I preferred the Irishman, I liked American Gangster better at first but then it got really awkward with Russel Crowe especially the end

I was itching for the two special investigations unit guys and Russel Crowe to get killed, it started off so badass but then ended up a cheesy disappointment, like what did they go on to be the next Crockett and Tubbs or something wtf was that all about

moose eater

'White Sands' on Prime Video, with Willem Dafoe, Samuel L Jackson, Mickey Rourke, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and others.

We like Willem Dafoe in most roles (laughed like hell at 'Boondock Saints'), but this movie kept the viewers guessing as to what was what and who was who on a fairly regular basis.

Good flick, though my wife was much more impressed.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yellow Beard.fuck this movie is great.its got so many people including Cheech and Chong.funniest movie I've seen in a long time.im sure you older cats have seen it

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't go wrong there! Big fan of the series and I've been impatiently waiting for the third installment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...the-air-2022-2

It's really high quality

I've watched The Pacific 3 times and will probably do so again. My Father was in the submarine service ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Bang ) and saw action in the south pacific on up to Japan so anything that shows that part of the war is interesting to me and also anything about submarines. Perhaps the best or among the best ww2 submarine movies if you don't know this one you might want to get it is a German made movie so you'll either understand the language or just deal with close captions the movie itself is absolutely outstanding and I've watched it 3 times and will probably do a 4th and 5th lol. Buy the movie Das Boot

moose eater

'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot' with Tina Fey and Billy Bob Thornton, among others, on Showtime via Hulu.

Somewhat surprisingly excellent.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Yellow Beard.fuck this movie is great.its got so many people including Cheech and Chong.funniest movie I've seen in a long time.im sure you older cats have seen it

Watched a dozen times or more, but not this century. A factoid about Marty Feldman - Feldman died of a heart attack,[SUP][10][/SUP] in a hotel room in Mexico City on 2 December 1982 at age 48,[SUP][6][/SUP] during the making of the film Yellowbeard; the film was subsequently dedicated to him. According to an editor's note in Feldman's posthumously published autobiography, Graham Chapman was with him at the time of his death.[SUP][24][/SUP] On the DVD commentary of Young Frankenstein, Mel Brooks cites factors that may have contributed to Feldman's death: "He sometimes smoked half a carton (five packs) of cigarettes daily, drank copious amounts of black coffee, and ate a diet rich in eggs and dairy products."

Feldman's gravestone in Forest Lawn Memorial Park

Feldman is buried in the Garden of Heritage at Forest Lawn – Hollywood Hills Cemetery, California, near his idol, Buster Keaton.