What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

shithawk420

Veteran
been watching interviews on YT of a bunch of mafia guys that are out of prison now, they all seem to agree that the Irishman is bullshit, they were also very involved with drugs, running weed with the Jamaicans in NY, one of the hitmen killed a Jamaican over 20lbs they stole, it's funny because he says it was "20lbs of what at the time we called weed"

Yeah I watch that show too.dont get your wig split! I'm gonna buy the fresh out and wig splitter shirts.im not a thug btw

Green Squall

Man I would love to ride the German country with you guys.i heard Albert Hofmann invented LSD an took a bike ride.must of been bliss

The series was very similar to "Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor and his friend - basically an intercontinental motorcycle journey.

I've never been on a long road trip, but its on my bucket list, although I'm not sure I'd trust my car with over 100k miles!

shithawk420

Veteran
The series was very similar to "Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor and his friend - basically an intercontinental motorcycle journey.

I've never been on a long road trip, but its on my bucket list, although I'm not sure I'd trust my car with over 100k miles!

Hell I read this awesome book about these guys who rode their BSA motorcycles across the middle east to europe.i wish I could remember what it was called.its been to long.but they did it in the 70s.no way in hell would I do that these days.run over a mine or something.

Just curious squall.what kinda car you drive? I've got a VW Passat made for the Autobahn.i it's got about 100,000 on it.i wouldn't trust another cause it would cost too much for me

Green Squall

shithawk420 Nissan Rogue. Although it has over 100k miles on it, I haven't had any serious problems and its been extremely reliable. I see it lasting at least a few more years.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Portland Andy On YouTube that is covering the Canada Trucker ShutDown.Live and Real Live Chat..fun place to smoke and drink.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Harm's Way
A young WWII pilot, Jack Turner (Emile Hirsch), is saved by a young Chinese widow named Ying (Crystal Liu), who risks her life to hide the injured American pilot in her house.

In Harm's Way - YouTube

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oak Island. It has some very annoying aspects, but it's a guilty pleasure for me and I watch it every week. :)

St. Phatty

I think 50 year old Columbo shows are WAY better than most of the shows on Netflix.

Watching his first season now.

No special effects, minimal stunts, just Peter Falk with a cigar that's lit 50% of the time.

If I was Tom Cruise, I would force JJ Abrams and the other directors that forked up the Lesser Mission Impossibles, to watch all the Columbo shows.

Green Squall

In Harm's Way
A young WWII pilot, Jack Turner (Emile Hirsch), is saved by a young Chinese widow named Ying (Crystal Liu), who risks her life to hide the injured American pilot in her house.

Any good? I usually watch anything WWII related, but skipped over that one when I saw Emile Hirsch was in it. Dude choked out Bono's daughter to the point of unconsciousness a few years back when drunk at a film festival. Shame, too, because I always thought he did an excellent job in "Into the Wild."

M

member 505892

I can't, for the life of me, find anything i really want to watch anywhere but Youtube....

Apart from the OCCAISIONAL show on Netflix, or sporting events on free to air TV, Youtube is the only place i can find stuff that genuinely keeps me interested. :dunno:

shithawk420

Veteran
I can't, for the life of me, find anything i really want to watch anywhere but Youtube....

Apart from the OCCAISIONAL show on Netflix, or sporting events on free to air TV, Youtube is the only place i can find stuff that genuinely keeps me interested. :dunno:

I saw a pretty good prison movie called animal factory with Willem Dafoe and a few other big actors.ending kinda sucked though.it was on Pluto tv or something.it was free

moose eater

We watched 'You Were Never Here' with Joaquin Phoenix. I thought it was kind of a cross between 'Jacob's Ladder' and DeNiro's 'Taxi Driver' years ago. All in all, a pretty decent film. Makes you think about the proper uses of a ball peen hammer.

Latest posts

Latest posts