What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

J

jaded1

Smoking some buddah tahoe(the louis xiii X tahoe og one).1st joint of it messed me up!,1st time in ages that i've sat there thinking that i shouldn't of smoked the whole joint,really strong uppy start to it that lasts about 30 mins then a heavy body slam that brings you back down to earth.Shit gave a couple of family members their first whitey in years.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the moment,,,,,my own ice cream[anyone had the pheno that tastes like aniseed or durban poisen?] during the day and socially and kandy kush for evenings and before bed,, peace s2

H

Hazyfontazy

at the moment,,,,,my own ice cream[anyone had the pheno that tastes like aniseed or durban poisen?] during the day and socially and kandy kush for evenings and before bed,, peace s2

i'll have to come try that next time in essex which is often :biggrin: see how it compares to the icecream my mate has :tiphat:

growhi

some 2011 Kali mist ....................... over a year cure .................. I do feel spoiled sometimes lol ...................... got no indica though so looks like ill be up late :S

audioaddict

Just lighting a one skinner of this here bud from my bagseed plant.

Val.jpg

RudeDog

Veteran
New York Lemon Diesel. Made some F3 seeds last year from Cheeseys F2's.

Cylyx on sticks but completely soaked in resin.

Just toked a bong, mixes well with a good session in the pub.

E

Easy e

Killer skunk grown by e4ian :)

4 week cure and it's a very nice chilled smoke after a Hard days work :)

I

Iffy-Caradoc

Got a fat one rolled with a Power Plant/Cheese hybrid. Good sized buds and a sweet, seriously potent blast! Lovin it!

RudeDog

Veteran
Sour Boggle....Potent herb, struggling to update me greenhouse thread after a couple of bongs. Hard work posting this post.

Latest posts

Latest posts