What are you smoking right now UK?

JGP

Smellyberry :)

Attachments

• DSC01863.jpg
    DSC01863.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 7

cvssufferer

Nice looking Smelly there JGP mate! Looks just like my pheno!

Up there with the best I have tried tbh (for my anyway). I love the non paranoid edge to it and it really helps me get back on my feet after I am ill.

I am currently smoking Blues. Again....amazing smoke, the taste in the vape is unreal! Very very close second to my smellyberry!

Peace

I

Iffy-Caradoc

I'm tokin a local hybrid of Power Plant & Cheese. Nice big, heavy buds and really potent.
The crop was fertilized by a male Cheese plant and I'm about to send a load of the seeds into Seedbay.
I flushed with 'Final Phase' and then ceramic filtered water for the last ten days. Nice smooth smoke with a kick like a mule :eek:)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
fine selection

fine selection

Just as i was running out.
A Champion mate came true,he sent me a killer selection of hashes to enjoy...Much Respect man.:tiphat:

peace
azad

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think u may need help with that ,,shall i pop ova and do some health checks on it for you :biggrin:
hiya,,,at the moment,,my own ice cream and amsterdam lemon from friends across the atlantic,my ice cream is very sativa based and is a no-no before bed, twice i have been up most of the night,so a daytime smoke,,,,,hazy, think i need you to analyze my thc lol cheers,,,peace and regards s2

H

Hazyfontazy

hiya,,,at the moment,,my own ice cream and amsterdam lemon from friends across the atlantic,my ice cream is very sativa based and is a no-no before bed, twice i have been up most of the night,so a daytime smoke,,,,,hazy, think i need you to analyze my thc lol cheers,,,peace and regards s2

i'll pm u next time in the area :dance013:

D

davie blah

Smoking nirvana skunk red hair which is now discontinued :cry:and really regretting not taking cut's :eek:

mr.brunch

Veteran
chuffing on some completely organic outdoor grown white widow from a cut i gave out , the guy just turned up and gave me an eighth for nothing..... nice

SupaFunk

Veteran
3 month cured Chocolope Kush. The last month has really brought out the Chocolate Thai, the jar reeks of it!

Latest posts

Latest posts