What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya all, at the moment my ice cream [early picked b4 harvest-bottom wispy bud only], thai weed,,,complete with red cotten,something ive not seen since late seventys and high grade jamaican sensi, both very nice, peace and safe growing s2:ying:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would love to see some Thai in the UK, sadly all i have seen is African import that has string in the old Thai stick fashion.
Peace

RANKIN DREAD

We get a nice black domina pheno in my area,lime green tight nuggs with a thick oily coat of large trichs that give the bud a white look..V stony medicine,better to try get a clone of it rather than buyin beans from sensi- a few of the big dutch companies aint what they used to be..VIBES N GOOD LUCK

RANKIN DREAD

Anyways,my fave nightime smoke is my purple urkle pheno of TGAs Querkle...Shes a cross of VicHighs Spacequeen(RomulanxCindy 99) xPurple Urkle(cali clone only). Anyways i got a PURE Purple Urkle pheno in the first run!! Shes my fave plant by far:nice squat indy growth with gorgeous mauve/maroon/purples as she fades(around 60 days 4me)..Heavy resins and a candied cherry/purple aroma that transitions str8 to the taste..major yum.Potencys off the chart also,very relaxing,appetite inducing,dreamy high..Top notch indica.. Bless

e4ian

CSG s Chemmyjones and bit of Chemdog d think.lovely state of being.

Been for a fookin bloodtest lol wasted night before :biggrin:

doin well in the olympics dont ya think..

Harry Lime

Veteran
CSG s Chemmyjones and bit of Chemdog d think.lovely state of being.

Been for a fookin bloodtest lol wasted night before :biggrin:

doin well in the olympics dont ya think..

They aint testin yur blood for the olympics are they man..?.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts