What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

stj2006

Ha ha LIAS, don't think I have ever had proper grown blues, so many other great tasting strains out there. Yes the blues has a nice aroma and sometimes bag appeal but that is about it. I don't understand why, it's not exactly a cash crop in yield is it (maybe it is)?? I personally think it's the smell which has the greatest street appeal.... which i used to love but 3 years on..... urghh

£20 a gram is ridonculous and so is 70 a q. I managed to get 4g for £50 the other day, but it was lacking in high, and lasted 1 day and a half (was trying to ease my 25i comedown) . Give it a few months and I will be chonging on my Northern Lights stoned too fuck while all the others are chasing a high on the blues!

Talking about chasing a high, I actually tried heroin the other day, OMG how awe full is that drug, I am so glad it turned me off it for life! The curiosity was there so I would have tried it at some point anyway. It has given me another light to look at smackheads in though, must be aweful for them. I'll stick with odd codeine for my opiate high thank you very much! I have had issues with amphetamine addiction in my youth but I can see that the H is a whole different world..... anyway I digress!

I still feel a fair street price is £10 a g for weed, whenever I have sorted out friends it's always been at that weight and price, not that I sell a lot anyway. Pure greed from the dealers, maybe they are paying a premium for Oz's of blues as well I'm sure if i tried to buy an oz of blues it would cost me in excess of £300, Say they pay £300 an oz and sell 1g for £20 that's £260 profit....... disgusting. I guess i am part of the problem, I will knock back shit sprayed weed, but gladly snatch up a gram of clean stuff for £20...... Maybe just maybe I can get the dealer to change his attitude. The bags probably started out at close to 2g but have decreased massivley, doubt i can change his mind on the amount he is dishing out but I might ask him if he can get hold of anything else to smoke as i am bored of blues.... In fact i am going to txt him now and see what he says.

Got stung the other day with some sprayed weed, not bought anything sprayed for a very long time (trusted dealer, wasn't looking for contaminants), tbh I thought people were getting savvy and knocking it back. The amount of bags I knocked back around two years ago was extreme, all the dealers were like pha whatever well sell it elsewhere, then maybe they started to feel a bit sick n stuff cos it dissappeared. They knew me not buying was hurting there business cos I bought a lot and told anybody that would listen about sprayed shit, so it was in there interest. Anyway I mentioned to my guy that i never want anything sprayed and I think he knew it was but had no choice to sell it on. ( I actually threw an ounce away before because somebody had poured what seemed like baby oil over the buds.... Madness).

Anyway I have waffled on for far too long, maybe i should go hunting for some smoke lol

St Jimi

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
if your cutting it before day 50 then it is a cash crop because of turn around times any later and you can get better yield from almost anything. like you said its the bag appeal shit and the fact people instantly recognise that smell which i think is synthetic in some cases anyway..

its just a criminal syndicate thesedays, back in the day there were normal people playing around at growing a bit and having fun doing it but now its only about the money and fuck the punter if they dont like it,, the game is locked down..

dont know if i would ever do opiates,, lsd/lsa/mescaline/dmt/mushrooms etc yes but its a different ball game..

stj2006

yep totally different ball game on the opiate front, I am going to say it DONT mess with the H, it certainly is no replacement for weed!

I

izzywozzywizzy

Thats the trouble in uk of dealers cant get weed theres plenty of cheap h to sell To kidds ,dont touch the h lads it ruins lifes and people sell their ass hole and pussys For a hit.im sure the triads aré behind all That blues stuff they work in every city . It will take the uk at least another 5 year before they wake-up up to letting us be free like some of the us,david cameron and the rest aré in denial and will just let ms .pain sufferers take sativex.all theyre doing is filling organised crimes pockets whod never pay tax .wouldnt it be better To line the pockets of normal people who dont reinvest the money into herion distrubution of class a drugs.wait till meth hits us ,which it will .

jayd

not been smoking anything for a while now as been having bad panic/anxiety attacks due to lifes stresses. need to try find something not too strong with plenty of cbd in it or just a nice chilled relaxed buzz. fed up of taking valium or drink :(

stj2006

finally puffin on some good stuff, best i have had in ages, perseverance paid off. Apparently it's white widow x the church all i know is it tastes awesome and kicks the arse out of the blue/cheese family anyday!

mack 10

Veteran
Dont bother with the H, lost some old friends to that shit.it aint no joke.More reason to grow your own.
@ the commerch, yay i agree its shit will not smoke these days,i'm just too snobby,lol
the game does seem looked down with low qualitity, let's hope somone steps up to the plate (with a few tonnes of super dank for the masses:))and put these muppets out of business.
mack.
mack.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Gotto say I do agree with the hating on the blues/cheese/livers, and the cuts I smoked were the same ones that you guys have. I found them all to be heart racing noid smokes. Smell lovely, but its not the smell I'm after, its the relaxing effect of a decent indica. I don't smoke to get high and parra, I smoke to chill. And as for the prices being charged for that stuff, forget it, I'm from the late 80's-2k, how the hell the price trippled or more since then I just don't understand. I'll stick with my bruised nuts line thankyou. Or maybe a decent black domina if I can ever get round to going into liverpool.

darkvade420

hell yea im so sick of dispencery weed i used to pay 50 buck an once for better shit ill never get to smoke pine brick weed again used to love that crap or the nug that was coming from bc.i have to go on a adventure to 50 stores before im getting close to what im looking for and normaly dont find it.but now that i have a few grows under my belt and a nice tastey strain, im starting to like weed alot more
picture.php
picture.php

This is the bud im workin with right now trying to make some f2's right now as we speak and still cloning the 10th gerneration of this shit to death hopefully i get some bomb ass replicas in them dam seed.

four20puppy

Just sampled some Kosher Kush popcorn bud that is goint into a jar now. Its a clone that was going to be a mother when i discovered heries an its mom, I just flowered it. Funy thing is ive not found a seed yet but picked nuts off this plant that through polin when i smashed-plucked them...

Found a big bag of ls's killer queen and katsu bubba kush i was keeping for bubble hash.But carnt be arsed and so am smoking it
Too heavy for daytime.Sometimes :D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,at the moment,,pink kush,pine tar kush,rockstar, and some bc black bubble hash for bedtime,,cheers s2

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Gotto say I do agree with the hating on the blues/cheese/livers, and the cuts I smoked were the same ones that you guys have. I found them all to be heart racing noid smokes. Smell lovely, but its not the smell I'm after, its the relaxing effect of a decent indica. I don't smoke to get high and parra, I smoke to chill. And as for the prices being charged for that stuff, forget it, I'm from the late 80's-2k, how the hell the price trippled or more since then I just don't understand. I'll stick with my bruised nuts line thankyou. Or maybe a decent black domina if I can ever get round to going into liverpool.

QFT... :smoke out:

it happened because several years of drought about 6 odd years ago lead to a 20s eventually being 1.5 grams or less.. what we have now is actually better where i can pay 60 and get 6-7 grams but blues is worse so ughh its just stupid,, so stupid..

this country is the weed smokers hell lol

Latest posts

Latest posts