What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Girl Scout Cookies is a stunning flavour and although i have not smoked much (wanna cure it up properly) i would describe the taste and musky, meaty, earthy, kushy with a little menthol and sweetness....taste lingers for ages and the high had me feeling so happy, had grinning and almost floating around the house tidying up.
I dont think GSC is a low yielder when dialled, that being said the 1st run i did was tiny (this time im pleasantly surprised).
Peace

L

LEX-UK

The GS Cookies is a stunning flavour and although i have not smoked much (wanna cure it up properly) i would describe the taste and musky, meaty, earthy, kushy with a little menthol and sweetness....taste lingers for ages and the high had me feeling so happy, had grinning and almost floating around the house tidying up.
I dont think GSC is a low yielder when dialled, that being said the 1st run i did was tiny (this time im pleasantly surprised).
Peace

Thanks bro, no cookie dough taste or smell? What I've been picturing after watching review onit frm utube. But it needs a cure so report back.

Love the sound of the high right up my alley ;) she worth it for looks alone hehe

TM = Too 'eavy

TM = Too 'eavy

Waked and baked on the tigersmilk stopped that a few hours ago and happily found a bag of suicide cheese small bud and trimm.Smelly.Taste more cheddar in that than bs cheese.
really does smell like extra mature cheddar/quite heavy imo.

H

Hazyfontazy

Waked and baked on the tigersmilk stopped that a few hours ago and happily found a bag of suicide cheese small bud and trimm.Smelly.Taste more cheddar in that than bs cheese.
really does smell like extra mature cheddar/quite heavy imo.

i used to buy a wine called tiger milk ,,maybe find a bottle team them up and see what the combinations like ,,tigermilk the wine was so fruity and tangy and might tingle ya pallet when smoking :biggrin:

SupaFunk

Veteran
Mate just dropped by and left me this shiny little nugget of OGK.

It will be getting dropped on the vape later.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Waiting on some northern lights 5 x haze but the geezzers been sleeping for 3 days.

D

dank420uk

not got a thing too smoke went too a local guy as i heard he had blue cheese 20 quid for 1.3gram of soaking wet shit smelling weed so i told him to fuck right off

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BHO

BHO

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
there's no point smoking what i have it doesn't do anything..

funny i took some shit round to a friends who had picked up off two other different people,,, guess what? all the same fucking blues crap... just feel lucky i got to buy good shit back in the day.. if i was starting out toking today for the first time i just wouldn't bother,,, so sad.. blues is wank..

Latest posts

Latest posts