What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

G

GreenPlant

Agree,there does seem to be "a bit"of crap cheese/blues about..
Pity.(especially because of the BM and macks blues (curing with that for me.Tad sour at first imo) being really excellent smokes.
Remember in 2007 onwards? I had a cheese(seed) from BB.
Not impressed.

L

LEX-UK

Just smoked a pure one of skunk and chatted on doorstep with the jesus mafia.. Was cool.

Lung.Butter

Got some of my SAD, picked some a little early and still a touch wet, still taste nice and sweet. Reminds me of shiva skunk somewhat at the moment but nicer.

D

Dipper

Found a little stash of last years Danish Gold x Grapefruit in the back of the drawer, smells and tastes divine.

Just smoked a pure one of skunk and chatted on doorstep with the jesus mafia.. Was cool.

Holy smoke:)

darkvade420

we gotta start getting some pics guys i could be smoking purple blue thunder phaser #2 mixed with grape power skunk but how fun would that be with no pic?:tiphat:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
all right all you lovely brits I need info: got a new found cousin up there and he was telling me that there is this nice strain called "PLAYDOUGH"

SO WHATS THE INFO WITH THIS ONE? anyone know of it, have it before, got seeds of it, cuts of any kind . . . anything?

lives in stalybridge (I think that's the proper spelling of it) but im sure someone knows where the hell it is and what im talking about

G

GreenPlant

Not a nice taste? Damn bro i think something went wrong because SSSDH is one of the most delicious, sour lemon candy haze flavours you could hope to find (the multiple IC Mag cup wins back that up).
Maybe you took her too early or never flushed hard enough (or who ever grew it).
I would give her another try if i were you bro.
Peace

Nowt went wrong bruv.Lol
Not personal! IMO[Honest]E!.Very Impressive stuff for sure 100%.But for me a sociable weed only.
Im keeping it.Always was the plan from when i first smelt what it was .
Not lemon candy for me tho! More of what i imagine a "jet fuel" smells like!
IMO :smoke:

[kids would go wild if their candy smelt/tasted like that :D]

L

LEX-UK

Chem4d, lemon fuel funk, head banger, lip smacking tastey.
picture.php

picture.php

Then for afters is pre 98 bubba(the mistress) looking tempting..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

excuse the dutty nails

hope your all well, peace.

G

GreenPlant

A speed dried nr 8 week bud of Chem d
Fook is it strong a real body stone.

Feel it in ma legs. :smoke:

n00b

i'd have to try it but i bet i wouldnt think that much of it.. just is an obsession with that crap in the uk,, like the kush craze in america but with boring highs and a sickly taste..

.. back in the 90's the weed you could buy was great, now its shit.. expect me to continue bitching on that one, at least until im growing again..

yeah man agreed totally. what strain would you grow if you could? is there anything you can get from the seedbanks that fits the criteria? looking for that 90's uk high and flavour

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The way memory works, the best time period for great weed will be the first few years you started smoking it. Everything is the greatest you've ever smoked at that point, as time goes on, you stop getting that "this is the greatest". Therefore the golden age passes you by. Just find something you're happy with, and slip in the odd holliday from that smoke with something else.

Latest posts

Latest posts