What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Ah sensi aren't what they used to be, grew the domina way back and it was great, tried a spanish femenised version (from 97 or 98 Sensi cutting) which was good, smoked well good effect but much more fruity than the garlic of our original.

If i was looking for a heavy smoke now I'd go for, OG Chem really great plant and amazing heavy stone thats put me on my arse a few times :kos:I thought all this "Kush this, Kush that" from over the pond was bollocks.... until I tried it........

G

Guest1298

thanx lads i think i will try Connoisseur Genetics & supprt our own british breeders thanx Dank...

e4ian

smoking my last bit of uk cheese...i need to try that rascals og
has anyone tried sensi seeds black domina or could you recomend another heavy hitting strain only in seed form & i am in the uk
peace dank

(lone stars) Killer Queen hits me heavy,feel monged every time ,it isnta energetic.

e4ian

smoking my last bit of uk cheese...i need to try that rascals og
has anyone tried sensi seeds black domina or could you recomend another heavy hitting strain only in seed form & i am in the uk
peace dank

(lone stars) Killer Queen hits me heavy,feel monged every time ,it isnta energetic.For me,here,
in this place.
Lol

G

guest194

Smoking the Killer queen its got like a fruity smell and mad resin top notch bag appeal. Similar in size and shape to the Generals Daughter which is also G13 x C99 but the killer queen is more resinous. In the same size pots and same conditions the Chem D yielded a lot more than both and still remains commercial king in my eyes.

e4ian

Thats
if there ok with it though Sonny Jim.Blue Meanie Mitch's Brother says the "Dog" Gives him a Bad Chest !?

Brother John in the Wheelchair.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Serious Seeds AK47#1
picture.php

Works wonders on a sunny day like this!

G

guest194

There was a delicious pheno of the AK47 I used to have super resinous finished in seven weeks very smelly hard to describe fruity floral. Funny you mention bad chest e4ian been smoking chem d for a week and my chest is killing me tis a resinous lady but not the best taster by any means. Be nice to have a starin that grows like chem d but tastes like the bs cheese.

e4ian

There was a delicious pheno of the AK47 I used to have super resinous finished in seven weeks very smelly hard to describe fruity floral. Funny you mention bad chest e4ian been smoking chem d for a week and my chest is killing me tis a resinous lady but not the best taster by any means. Be nice to have a starin that grows like chem d but tastes like the bs cheese.

Keep Tellin ya 'bout VooDoo Magic MAAaaann.:biggrin::biggrin: :dance013:

[JOKE BTW]

GrowbagUK

Some of DJ's Whittaker's Blues.
Not as strong/longlasting as BB but a similar kind high.
Pleasant floral aroma but not very pungent
Showed greater vigor than BB with medium/high yield
Remained fairly compact until flowering then 2.5x stretch.
Average trichome density
Fairly open spear-shaped colas, as you can see:

My friend has a fruity bubblegum smelling pheno which I'm looking forward to

Last edited:

paulo73

Veteran
So, today i took the time to burn myself out on some Fire OG
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It´s FIRE!

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks mate

Thanks mate

looking dank as dank can get great job

what's she like?

peace

She´s a Heavy hitter and my missus was her first victim, poor thing
huggg.gif
by the time i went to ask my love what were her views on the goods she was already into sweet&green oblivion.
To me it just makes me do stuff. After a couple of tokes she kicks me in the ass right into action :woohoo: If i don´t listen to her and insist in toking while seating on my ass i end up in a dangerous bliss that prevents me from doing anything apart from maintaining my vital functions, brain function excluded :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts