What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

Hoypare.

Where's the kashmir twist at?,that stuff is the biz 76
I remember seeing kilo’s of it in Srinagar 30+ years ago.
491268FC-950F-4D0A-83FE-0341B31A1B99.jpeg
B28A9EFC-91E6-4FB7-BF82-B68ED33251F2.jpeg
C26A0099-2965-4F4C-9384-36D43461639F.jpeg

yts farmer

Veteran
I agree, was recently watching a vid from irrazinig on IG showing hash production I think in pakistan, but they show production tech from all over asia and afghanistan. In the vid they had a huge bag of unpressed hash and as they broke into the giant multi kilo sized clumps there were thick patches of white mould inside.

It's really interesting but also quite worrying some of the things that go on, particularly the adulterated gold seal. Check out their account if you're into hash old school hash.

Peace

Can anybody remember a report from spannabis that they tested different hash samples and most contained fecal matter. Probably from 2018/19 times

The "opiated" Bombay black was going for $10/oz in Mumbai but opium itself was going for $15-$25/hit in Calcutta
yeah i call BS on the opiated hash/bud myth.
ive tried 3 diffrent batches of opium troughout my life , and every time it smells and tastes like floral wet dog . And its very dank , the entire room will smell like wetdogg for a day after smoked.

You would definitly tell something aint right , and your neighbours would too

sandsmp81

Veteran
yeah i call BS on the opiated hash/bud myth.
ive tried 3 diffrent batches of opium troughout my life , and every time it smells and tastes like floral wet dog . And its very dank , the entire room will smell like wetdogg for a day after smoked.

You would definitly tell something aint right , and your neighbours would too

It also burns at different temperatures to hash and just wouldn't work, hence why they use an opium pipe.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Can anybody remember a report from spannabis that they tested different hash samples and most contained fecal matter. Probably from 2018/19 times
Yep I remember it was hash in Barca, this was I thought due to a lot of hash back then being smuggled by swallowing the eggs then having to fish them out the loo once you’ve got to where you’re going.

You don’t see eggs as much these days and there’s no way the 100g plaques are being swallowed, so hopefully less fecal matter now. Saying that though if you test most things youll find E. coli and faeces to some degree. They tested McDonalds self service machines and guess what?

Peace

PetePrice

Hackney ? ,,,I’m assuming you were plotted up around London Fields / Well St Common back then maybe even Hoxton ?,,,
good luck trying to squat in those gaffes nowadays as they start at £1.5Mil,,,
my missus is from Hackney and I’m out of TH,,,,
always had top hash in the East back then,,,s2

Ex Kingsmead estate here... was fun at times against the madness, no cabs would enter....

William76

Also the kashmir I was talking about before,it's not mould the white stuff(though u can find mould in hash)it's thc,caused by the way its twisted when they make it,hence its name ""kashmir twist".,76