What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

Was offered marmalade but it was not the lady sativa genetics so gave it a swerve

Peace.

What version/cut was it mate, do you know?
I'm smoking Marnalade right now, lol.
Idk what cut it is but its decent ✔👍 Can definitely tell its got cheese and odv3 in the lineage.
Its a weird one I'm not gonna lie, lol. Its definitely an aquired taste,😅 The first spliff was like "bleugh".
Second was like "hmm..". Third was like "Huh!! Ok..". And now I just smoked two in a row, lol 😆😂 It's definitely grown on me 😅🔥👊

BillyDuke89

I 've rolled Glook's big joint, and, just in case, ordered myself 2 huge pizzas) It seemed like it turned out to be too much for me and I am a little dizzy now, I can't get up from the chair ( But this thing has a very pleasant aroma, as if you were eating sweet cookies with nuts and mint😜 ... I think I'm now saying all this to someone loudly, although I'm just alone here👻

C99 from Mosca seeds - It came out from my very last bean of this strain and now keeping her as a clone. It’s 🤤 have a good one!

Attachments

• photo2113893.jpg
    photo2113893.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 57

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
manny stardawg ..... week 7 ....

uk grown

will be ready for smoking tomoz

ive grown stardawg in the past ... ( manny cut and purple )

dawg is a good strain when grown proper .. the manny cut is deffo day wrecker and purple is probs my fav

i dont bother growing dawg because i can acsess her 24/7 as in my pics above .... 🙏

full

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yh man.... its become a uk standard.... always available my ends which is why i dont bother growing her...
Agreed man,, Been running the manny now a couple of years from a fellow member lost the illuminate a year or so ago so still on the lookout for her but yes your dawgs are looking ok for sure .:good:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Agreed man,, Been running the manny now a couple of years from a fellow member lost the illuminate a year or so ago so still on the lookout for her but yes your dawgs are looking ok for sure .:good:

illuminati cut ... last time i checked with the clone fairy she was available

i have acsess to all the above cuts

manny
guava
cookie
purple

i grew the manny with 5 weeks veg from clone and she will hit 15z 16z a plant..

full

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
sfv og .... san fernando valley og x exodus .... my pheno .. kush dom

lemony .. piney .. earthy ... kushy goodness .. leaves a lemony babysweet corn after taste..

very strong terps. any extract or butter just comes out straight lemon . the limonine content is extremely high in this pheno

its proper highgrade ganjaprenur quality .. like sit down and enjoy the taste complexity till the last hit ... 🙏

full

full

full