What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Stardog is very nice IMO

Everybody likes a bit dawg once in a while. It’s a good yard stick to compare some things too. I might even choose it over flavours if the flowers grown well. Then again I can’t afford flavours anyway :D

Cloneman

Veteran
Great work Clone man, Leicester gorilla genetix is Highburyway on here and super manny is made using the manny stardawg cut :biggrin:

Cheers mate, so its him eh, I thought it was jamie Vardy. Love the packaging

I realised that the packaging was a play on Leicester City's football crest and colours, by replacing the fox with a gorilla.

So he went from arsenal to leicester..

Got his Skunks Livers (Livers x Super Skunk) as well, might do them next time mmm. Livers by way of you I think I read

madalasatori

Veteran
Gelato 33 so smooth.. still tacky 54% rh smoked ital.. heaven. Not the most potent smoke which keeps her from being perfect 10

My little finger :) waiting for stuff for the garden to come...
pngtree-little-finger-gesture-illustration-png-image_4551392.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cookies something.
Smells nearly like stardog
Had to buy because im in a window between crops, I hate those.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't even know wtf I'm smoking right now...Stuck in Germany still with the lockdown and zero access to my head stash in the UK oh man...
A friend gave me a bag of some less than mediocre skunk but while his intentions are noble, the herb is hedge at best hahaha.
Postive vibes out to all of you.

CC

Cloneman

Veteran
fetch

Katsu's Bubba's Sis

Just dry ok
4 weeks great
8 weeks excellent, kushy taste, not couchy at all with a good feeling smiley high, well impressed.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
20201217_023320.jpg
stardawg x pkpuffz looked like that when alive...cant take a stash shot atm. Got v bad shoulder and hip,doing lot of physio...this has been a lifesaver pain wise and for naps....good job its tasty too...chem,funk,meat,musky hash,tad rotten fruit. Luck and light JBo ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts