What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ps

what was the yield like on that cali orange, i ve got a few packs and ive never tried it????
:joint:
hiya, i just finished dp cali orange, it took 16wks grown from seed, all girls were sativa phenotypes and most shot up so quickly, i imagine they would be massive if grown outdoors, that i needed to supercrop most of them to keep an even canopy! problem apart from finishing so long was fruit was very mild, a lovely taste [grown organically] but very mild so would not do again but good luck to any that grows her, she loves as much light as poss [imho] cheers 944s2

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Cheesewreck, I like it. You can taste the cheese in there
tried it last night-one of our crew is growing it-they are all raving about it. I thought that it was pretty respectable too

i'm smoking cocktails of ssh and posh Morroccan:gday:

funkymonkey

QWISO, gave a friend a pair of Thai/Mexican cuttings a few months back, he got a biblical plague of mites that fucked em up so the yield was crappy, we turned the whole lot into oil yesterday, took all day, but man is it powerful, got up at 8.30, took dog out and smoked a fat one of 1g of Hawaiian Lights (my fave) and added a thick line of the oil to test it out, lost the dog, fell in a hole, got shit-up and giggled all the way home, was only when I was in the shower after I got back I realised 'christ, Im off my tits', pure sat oil is dangerous folks!

Just rolled a 1g one of NL5x2, need to come down a bit and the NL is pretty stony.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the better pheno's of the lemon thai f3 from bodhi are just getting better and better as they cure. very powerful and pretty authentic thai buzz.

im still enjoying the posh moroccan too eddie...

VG

audioaddict

Well, technically speaking I'm smoking nowt but baccy at the mo' :(

But, just returned from a festival where I was lucky enough to spend the weekend toking on 2 fine cannabis varieties.

The peeps I travelled with and myself picked up some White Rhino on my way there, very nice stuff that also has the honour of being the first strain I have smoked from a "budbomb", a new acquaintance who was with us brought this device with him, I can say it is now my favourite piece and I shall buy the first one I clap eyes on!
Upon arrival a friend produced a fat sack of "Armageddon", this really was some tasty herb, less stinky and dense than the Rhino but real tasty and a nice giggly up high that was perfect for appreciating the music!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
the first strain I have smoked from a "budbomb", a new acquaintance who was with us brought this device with him, I can say it is now my favourite piece and I shall buy the first one I clap eyes on!
Budbombs are great-supersneaky and give a v heavy toke

i'm smoking this hash-although i can't tell a quality hash from a piece of shit by just looking at it-this is not the super Morroccan bubble that we normally get from the hippies-it is a bit harder-although it's still quite strong

cheers
eddieS

E

edgey

today i'm gonna be smoking nyld (cheesey's) , psychosis and c99 . .got a bit of dry sift left as well i'll be sprinkling for good measure ......

edgey

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kentish Creme n KC Bubblehash...

picture.php

R

rocky5

crappy grown herijuana.

quick,ish dry.when smoked it is not a body stone,which is what i was expecting?
it is more in the head the "stone",gives you the warm feeling behind the eye,s.

yeah but mostly it messes with the mind--contomplating stuff and all that.
i usually have a joint or 3 before i go to my bed in the morning
but this makes my mind tick over and stalls sleep for a couple of hours.

maybee chopped to early?

rocky5

TataSqn

last week I was smoking herijuana, strong indica, oldschool from Motarebel, and stronger cross herijuana x el monstre, great genetics,
peace

R

rocky5

last week I was smoking herijuana, strong indica, oldschool from Motarebel, and stronger cross herijuana x el monstre, great genetics,
peace

i just got some little buds that were dried longer, the green
smell is away and wen put in the grinder-"wow" it smells
like petrol/paintstriper or something,real real pungent.

funkymonkey

Hiya rocky

I'd say what you got wasn't Herijuana. Heri never has a heady effect, even if cut early, it's never anything buy stony, also, it is low-odour, never smells pungent and the taste/smell is a mild hash, no petrol/solvent notes. Heri makes everyone sleepy, so again, sounds like you got something else.

This is the Petrolia Headstash pheno of Herijuana, most stony and potent pot I've ever come across.

Attachments

• Herijuana.jpg
    Herijuana.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 11

funkymonkey

QWISO made from a mix of strains, it's hashy and orangey and blows your head off.

Attachments

• SANY0965.jpg
    SANY0965.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 11
  • SANY0966.jpg
    SANY0966.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10

RudeDog

Veteran
Own grown organic Lemon Skunk & Trainwreck. Both from Greenhouse seeds.

Lemon Skunk is mouthwatering....Lovin it. Good up stone that lasts a couple of hours.

Trainwreck is strong. Locks you to the settee unable to operate the remote.

Sadly didn't yeild much of either but got some Great White Shark drying.

funkymonkey

I love that GHS Lemon Skunk, really good weed. Their Trainwreck is also good but is nothing at all like real Trainwreck, wish they'd been honest about the origins of that one. I've got some GHS Super Lemon Haze going, hoping it would be as nice as the Lemon Skunk and so far they are shite, no vigour and looks like they will yield small.

H

Hazyfontazy

never tried this lemon skunk ,,does it taste of lemons ? afew friends started growing it ,lets hope the coloured seeds work :dance013:

RudeDog

Veteran
funkymonkey - didn't get much of my plants either..I'm under CFL but had more off bagseed. Should have some Jack the Ripper cuts soon, real lemony.

Hazyfontazy - yeah...tastes of lemons. I wasn't impressed with plants when they were growing. Don't think I'll grow greenhouse seeds again, of fem seeds.

Anyone recommend other lemon flavor plants?

Latest posts

Latest posts