What are you smoking right now UK?

Dr. D

Veteran
Gh33se

Gh33se

picture.php

B

Buffoonman

Is that G33 crossed with Cheese. Sounds like a killer cross whats it smoke like?

Dr. D

Veteran
Is that G33 crossed with Cheese. Sounds like a killer cross whats it smoke like?

Yeh thats the shit man very good smoke, im just working the line at the moment onto the second the gen now. very nice stuff been through alot of phenos just about to chop the next lot but i think i already have the mother i want to use . Peace

H

Hazyfontazy

I don't know how it got to the UK, but there's been some floating around my way. I've never smoked it before, but some wiser smokers i gave some to said the quality is nowhere near what it was 2 decades ago. SE England

theres quite a lot of hash about at the moment and imo its definatly as good as 20 years ago if not better ,,its all i smoke mostly these days

RudeDog

Veteran
Lemon Skunk grown by a mate...Smells of lemon tarmac??? Great Sunday morning smoke with some old roots music.

Panoramical

theres quite a lot of hash about at the moment and imo its definatly as good as 20 years ago if not better ,,its all i smoke mostly these days

that is a nice collection of hash, very nice. my sources obv need improving.

unfortunately what i had wasn't of a great standard, although it had the goldseal on it. but what does that mean?

i'm sure someone could easily counterfeit the goldseal. the stuff i had was probably mixed 5 miles down the road from me. haha

audioaddict

Had a bit of a nostalgia trip on Friday, I was at a house party and there was a load of Thai Stick!

OMG, that smell takes me back to my teenage years!
No Idea where this stuff comes from, but it sure smells and smokes like the real deal, comes in sticks wrapped in red twine type stuff.

TONS of seeds aswell, was given a baggie full to take home, am gonna have some fun with them in the future... though am avoiding trying to grow them now, bit big and ferocious for me right now I think.
Though I'm tempted to pop one and put it straight on 12/12 just for laughs.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
smoking some of the last of my cup entry (shatners bassoon) now with a 8-9 month cure... it's fucking deadly :D

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks man! it's from IC Mag 420 2010 :)

its been slightly redesigned after old pink dropped it and broke the bottom off....lol ;)

B

Buffoonman

That hash reminds me of the old days. Remember the sputnik in about 1984 it used to blow your head off.

B

Buffoonman

Been smoking the UK Cheese for about three days not got a tolerance yet in fact it seems to be sending me nuts.

J

jaded1

Been smoking x18 and cheese/ssch.Have 2 diffrent pheno's of x18,1 has the sour apple,citrus funk smell with medium potency,the other has a stingy nettle,pine smell when you open the jar but when broken up man what a smell,cant really describe it but it's kinda skunky,piney lemon funk and a nice up happy buzz

B_O_B

iv given up with the dealers where i live..............last bag i got a couple days was 1.4g. works out to £400 an ounce and it spretty shit green. cant wait till harvest time over the next couple weeks.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am smoking nebula most of the time and rocklock only in the evenings as it nails you to the sofa[grow heavy indicas for mate with med needs], i prefer sat/ind mix, cheers 944s2:tiphat:

R

rocky5

thee very last killerskunk bho splaterd on
a regal king size.
ive got blobs of oil on my fingers,mouse and key board
now.my "x" button only works if i give it a hard press
and wiggle now,so my posts may have the letter "x" missing
for a while until i get a new key board.

killerskunk is yummy!

R

rocky5

It is, isn't it Rocky5!
Currently smoking an Oldtimes back-cross. Dopelicious!

sure is mate, the wife wants me to do another pack.
thats right she wants more seeds,which is a first usually
like trying to draw blood from a stone when i want
more seeds.

i was looking at the smellyberry,and i think it looks the same
in the description as the killer skunk.
so is there any differences in these two?

its the oldtimes b that pops up on ugorg now and again
as a special release?

i would like to try more of there seeds now.

i stuck a rough smoke report in my diary of the killer.

Latest posts

Latest posts