What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

HashishinReidi

Real nice looking hash there Bren , that stuff sure does look pukka stuff. your m8 got a good score getting that .

Abit back i got some red leb of a m8 , which had a very nice spicey taste to it.Also we had some stick and seed weed with red string around it, that to was a very nice toke .Infact the high lated longer than some skunks, very trippy weed to .

Its nice to see some good hash making it back to the uk, even though some folks still smoke the dreaded kak bar ie soap.Nice looking buds there paulo73.

RudeDog

Veteran
Abit back i got some red leb of a m8 , which had a very nice spicey taste to it.Also we had some stick and seed weed with red string around it, that to was a very nice toke .Infact the high lated longer than some skunks, very trippy weed to.

I had some of that brick weed with red string. Kept a few seeds to grow out sometime. I thought it was half decent for the money.
Anyone know of the origin of weed tied with red string?

J

jaded1

Supposed to be West African,string is put on over here.Some batches have been superb some not so good but for the price you cant complain.Smoked some Sth African rooi last week,had 1/2 oz but didn't find any seeds,stuff was bloody strong trippy weed,kind of smelled like turkish delight

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Choc'nesia Jones

..ok its a 3 way cocktail, not a strain I made... lol I wish I had though, this tastes ridiculous :D

funkymonkey

Blockhead, friend gave me a 1g sample. Made two 0.5g joints out of it, smoked one last night and was in bed by 8pm, just smoked the other and I'm too fucked to leave the house, just gonna put some tunes on and melt into my bed. I asked for a cutting and he says it is a big yielder too. He also said he had another Blockhead that was even stronger but didn't yield as good.

Royal Queen #1 still a bit wet but few more days drying should be fine.

Big fat buds not that dense but not really airy. lost a bit to bud rot grrrrr

tastes Ok for a few days drying sure it will improve if i don`t smoke it all before it has cured properly.....usually my last half or so tastes great lol

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Sensi Star.....this pheno is a bit more to my liking than the last one I grew....more head to it, but still mostly body/couchlock. Very earthy/hashy taste....a blind test and I'd be convinced I was smoking hash.

But I think I prefer the Spoetnik #1 from Paradise....have to crack some more of those Spoetnik x DC beans....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sensi Star was either lemony or hashy,, and the hashy ones were best,, sounds like you found a nice one :yes: bless up! :canabis:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Thanks, Doc! I agree, this one is a corker....and showing plenty of amber at 53 days, which is a plus in my book.

This second one is definitely the keeper so far, buzzwise...I dusted it with White Widow pollen (femmed SS seeds, so no f2 route available), so plenty of fun and games to come growing out the offspring.

But I would class Sensi Star as medicinal weed rather than recreational. Not one to take to a dinner party lol. Gravitas is the word that springs to mind. Mental and physical weight. And a little goes a long way....

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Silverberry

Silverberry

Silverberry, the last of a lost line :cry:

Sensi Silver Pearl 96 x DP Blueberry 99?

Oh well goodbye old friend, on with the new......

Vaniluna crosses :jump:

Hello UK tokers

An unknown from a mix pack....

And bugger me if it's not the best plant I've ever grown.....
The taste of wimberries and smell of strawberries if that's possible.. :D

And a warm fuzzy faced high.. Bloody love it! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts