What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

KTF19XX

I definitely hear you on the D. I only ran her once but thats all you need to fall in love with her.

I'd like to be able to do a chem grow out and see them side by side doing there thing. Did you ever get to do the 91? I passed the cut on to a friend that ended up growing her as I had too much on (gutted now though) and he rated her as high as the D which was his favourite.

MJBadger

Veteran
What are you smoking right now UK?

ONE OF THESE . :laughing::woohoo::laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

S

SPG.

Mmmm :yummy: Had a real nice 1/8th of Something brought round that Smells/tastes? Quite like ak47 and a bit of a fruity ogkush [imo]

Last edited:
S

SPG.

I use to Use them 3.5l small but deep pots ktf..Saves lots of space and much easier too move from akward angles especially when wet!
Little Foxtaily too on the 4th"D" Pic.. Herb,Prj..? :D

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

Thanks mate. With everything you've grown if your speaking that highly of her I will get her in asap! There seems to be a lot of JJ's work I've been missing out on.

I haven't even managed to get round to the Stardawg yet let alone the Whitedawg lol

sorry but the wd40 isn't jjs work krome and nspecta created it its a totally different tres dawg male

no disrespect to jj hes an awesome breeder and the tres dawg was his creation so he did play a small part in it:biggrin:

:tiphat:

S

SPG.

^^ Nope that stuff's way to Heavy for the Day..
Wish i had some Blue Meanie... Oh well.. Can't Grumble too much,lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
All my usual bits plus sublimator reclaim oil and Blue Meanie shatter made by my friend in his closed loop rig and vac purge machine.

Time to get high!

Nspecta

Veteran
sorry but the wd40 isn't jjs work krome and nspecta created it its a totally different tres dawg male

no disrespect to jj hes an awesome breeder and the tres dawg was his creation so he did play a small part in it:biggrin:

:tiphat:

FoG~ I'm not sure I had a part in the WD40...what are the genetics of it, aside from the Tres Dawg?

Might be mixin' me up with someone. :tiphat:

MJBadger

Veteran
run out of skins without realizing so just had a bong of herijuana and bho - jesus i aint had a hit like that for a while lol

Last weekend I brought my bong along to a social we had on a fishing lake , at least 2oz of bud there , everybody was happily stoned then big bong came out , it wiped 4 of the guys out , wimps .

Latest posts

Latest posts