What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

S

SPG.

She's Quite Reversible I think HGO well i havnt been hearing any Complaints about reversing her.TBH i hav'nt heard a great deal of talk On CS'ing her at ALL .There is quite a few crosses out now so cant be too Difficult a plant to have success with..
She is very hard hitting mate,Reminiscent to good Og's for me
Can imagine because of the strenth this would make a very good Medication.

"Im hopin' to Cross her to DogJones= Dog glue and Blue Meanie= Blue Glue" and StarDog [Illuminati] = Star glue

Cheese too Brightsides or "Pre-Brightside's" =.......................Cheese
..GLUE!!

[LOL phuckin about tonight stoned on the Glue....."ITSELF!"]
Edited from earlier

I Think the Gorilla glue will Remain best as a Clone It'self,but Maybe an OG could make it even stronger?..!
Still..Icovo's Analysis was nearly 33%!! Thc That is Pretty Un heard of im Sure..I remember W/R being 26.?? some yrs back

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

:ying:Last of the white
need to get another in flower good for insomnia and times when you just wanna sit there and do nothing lol

F

Fields~of~Green

It does what I need it to do :)

Just smoked my last bit so need to put another in its a shame about the lack of taste but Al be keeping g her around for breeding that's for sure she does breed true for potency

S

SPG.

Smoking some Fine Trimm,in old holborn tobbacco didnt look at the Intended Crap..Bayside!.. :roll eyes:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Smoking some ssh,its real nice like the coffee shop cut.
Kosh hits straight to the head a clean lift off.
preserve it and promote it even if you dont smoke it.

Z

zooty

Smoking some cream caramel and the 73 bubble hash from it

getting the new mighty vape tomorrow will be interesting, my first vaporizer.. anyone got one yet?

Ganja baba

Veteran
Smoking some cookies and critical haze the critical haze is very potent , grown better than the cookies but both really nice oh and some Moroccan eggs