What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

I'm smoking

I'm smoking

Psychosis grown in soil, gift from a friend, seemingly less potent and flavoursome than my DWC but nice all the same.

Not that I'm complaining....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im getting sick of the cheese myself, well thats a lie, i love it!

Yeah its a love hate relationship with Exodus Cheese,, nice too smoke,, but the initial buzz don't last very long with repetitive smoking.. and the dope runs out quick!! :yes: / :no: :no: Plus it makes ppl lame! :no: :no:

That's why we prefer the Cheese crosses,, like Seeker's Cheese (long time hope dude is cool),, Spicy Cheese,, or Strawberry Cheesel,, anydays of the week,, the added sativa livens the party up :dance: :joint:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or maybe DarkCheese Doc!!
She is my best pheno so far of Exodus Cheese X (Psycho x Home'91)....Home was a cross done in 1990(by a now retired Croydon grower)of a SensiSeeds 'Purple and Jade hued'Indica(from an IndoorMix)female....and a male from African bagseed? from '88.....But unfortunately 'Home' is lost except in this strain and some Phask x Home'91 seeds which are very old and wont germ :[
The Home pollen used to make the Psy x Home boy who fathered DarkCheese was the tiny amount of last existing Home pollen left and was stored in a freezer since '91,til I was lucky enough to receive it last year. Was only enough to dust a medium bud so I chose a Psy girl as I am fond of it.Only got 8 seeds...2 sprouted...both male...One boy had no crystal so culled him.
The DarkCheese is very,very cheesey and sweet but with a really weird undercurrent I cant describe at the mo' and lasting effects but too moreish like Psychosis...But 1 joint Outstunk a room of people smoking Psy...lol :smokeit::whistling:

Attachments

• DSCF1533.jpg
    DSCF1533.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 22
  • BlakCheeze.jpg
    BlakCheeze.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 19
  • dARKcHEESE.jpg
    dARKcHEESE.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF1861.jpg
    DSCF1861.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been smoking these this week also.....
1.LemonSkunk(GH) f2...Downright zingy like sherbert with a giggley buzz.
2.Backtooth C (Orig and Barney's)...Shes Sativa-esque but Hardbudded and frosty and tastes like Grapefruit Ting with nice head and mellow body to her.
(StrawbKush x W.Widow?) X [NL'91 x Skaze]...Shes Fruity-sweet and bit Piney/juniper in smell but not much Strawberry there...A Resin Bomb tho'. Initial Buzz is a bit like NL not devestating but Couchlok if overdone.....Makes me sneeze like NL when I sniff fresh plant.
Luck'n'Lumen's UK JBo ;[ :smokeit:

Attachments

• D2
    D2
    93.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Backtooth C close.jpg
    Backtooth C close.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Strawb x NL91Skz close.jpg
    Strawb x NL91Skz close.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 20

indifferent

Veteran
The Dark Cheese looks good, and I want to grow the Lemon Skunk myself sometime as i really liked the samples i tried, but those were grown from the cut, looking at your bud however, it looks the same so I might bit the bullet and get some GHS S1s, even though it will make my skin crawl to have given money to Arjan!

I'm smoking Kentish Creme QWISO, been awake an hour and my chin is on my chest already, not good! But the oil is, tastes like KC.

picture.php

picture.php

Notice the purple trichomes?

lovelightpower

Veteran
Or maybe DarkCheese Doc!!
She is my best pheno so far of Exodus Cheese X (Psycho x Home'91)....Home was a cross done in 1990(by a now retired Croydon grower)of a SensiSeeds 'Purple and Jade hued'Indica(from an IndoorMix)female....and a male from African bagseed? from '88.....But unfortunately 'Home' is lost except in this strain and some Phask x Home'91 seeds which are very old and wont germ :[
The Home pollen used to make the Psy x Home boy who fathered DarkCheese was the tiny amount of last existing Home pollen left and was stored in a freezer since '91,til I was lucky enough to receive it last year. Was only enough to dust a medium bud so I chose a Psy girl as I am fond of it.Only got 8 seeds...2 sprouted...both male...One boy had no crystal so culled him.
The DarkCheese is very,very cheesey and sweet but with a really weird undercurrent I cant describe at the mo' and lasting effects but too moreish like Psychosis...But 1 joint Outstunk a room of people smoking Psy...lol :smokeit::whistling:

dark cheese looking dank fo sho.

sounds like a winner.

looking forward to the stink :)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ta LLP she is deffo worth a sniff....;]

Indi those purple trichs are just gorgeous....That KC is a special line indeed! Yeah that Lemonskunk was selected by a mate from GH fem's.She is tasty but strangely has a mild hazey incense amongdt the sweet lemon when burnt and isn't at all Skunky(is the cut skunky?)which makes me wonder if its GH using the same SSH male again that seems to make a lot of their strains very similar recently...shouldnt be any Haze in LemonSkunk really IMO(although not complaining now I'm smoking it...lol!) Delicious though definitely! JBo ;]

indifferent

Veteran
The Lemon Skunk from the cut I have tried twice, once in the GHS, bought from their menu during the cup, the other grown by the guy who sold the bud to GHS in the first place. It's super lemony, like those lemon drops with sugar on we used to get as kids from the sweetie shop, it's very lemony but has a sweet edge, lemon skunk describes the taste well. I found it very potent, the effect was felt in the head mostly and it was a heavy effect, I liked it a lot actually.

The GHS fems should just be that cut S1ed, although it would not surprise me if the seed production practices at GHS were slack enough to allow some contamination during pollination so that some pollen from a Hazey line could have got onto a Lemon Skunk. That bud looks very like Lemon Skunk I saw, but I suppose it could be a hybrid.

I've heard whispers of GHS having seeds made in South Africa so if they are doing seed production outdoors in the Transkei hills then there is a lot of scope for cross pollination I suppose.

Who knows with GHS, it's impossible to know anything with any certainty as they simply cannot be trusted. Franco posted last year that the Lemon Skunk they were selling was an S1 of the old Citral cut from Positronics, well I know for a fact that the person who was holding the Lemon Skunk cut for DNA (and growing it for them) gave the cut to Arjan and on the menu in the GHS shop it said it was the Las Vegas lemon Skunk, which is the truth, so pardon me if i never believe anything franco says, he's been caught out talking shit soooo many times.

I guess when Lemon Skunk, Bubba, Trainwreck, cheese etc are all cheap then all you can do is grow em and if you find something good, great, if not, don't be surprised and write it off to experience. I know there are great plants to be had from GHS seeds, just as i know there is shocking garbage as well.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna have my first real go on the Jack the Ripper tonight - been hanging over a week now

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah totally agree with all /\you said Indi...GH are full of BS...The LS is lemony super sweet and nice buzz and I heard it was from LasVegas LS also....I may have pics of other pheno's of the LS i can post,most were very similar apparently but the one shown was the yeilder with the slight Hazeyness-Weird!.,,,JBo ;]

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
just to concour on the GHS Lemon Sk-a couple of friends are running it-it's good. Sweet and intensly lemony-quite an uppy hit and decent yield. One of them is saying it seems v close to a JHerer pheno from a few years ago

eddieS

fizzy187

ffs im smoking clean AIR lol i neeed something o smoke man, anyone care too share? its that time nearing harvest where it doesnt justify buying an eigth!!

V1AAA

jamaican tight bud

super lemon haze

sssdh

my mrs has white rhino and cheese

i also have some rhino bubble, but i havent smoked it yet.

H

Hazyfontazy

Fine Moroccan hashishhhhhhhh :D

yeah me 2 ,,got a great new mate who gets a little hash ,12 types in my pot :biggrin:,currently were on dove and rune (stamps),very bubbly ,my favourite out of all of em is called "at" ,very speedy like high ,,cant shut up on it :smokeit:
yum yum :dance013:

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Matanuska valley thunder fuck..... 120...pricey for my hood.

Damn good though....:smokeit:

shafty420

have got some outdoor mango i grew last year going down a treat
just as well just moved house to shottingham dont know a supplier :(

Latest posts

Latest posts