What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this was really simple and filling. There are variations but I did mine with caramelized onions and it takes me almost 2 hours to make caramelized onions which are soft soft soft. I also used bechtle german wide noodles.

shithawk420

Veteran
Medium tbone
20231104_220820.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screamin Sicilian -Bessies Revenge-frozen pizza, and it was................fking aye, pretty dang good. Now pizza in this midwestern paradise leaves much to be desired as there's crappy pizza everywhere and one decent to good (very good-about 180 miles away, Excellent will require about an 1100 mile trip northeast) place ( 1 ) that I like but they don't deliver and I ain't going anywhere right now so that led me to the freezer and yank out this "Screamin Sicilian", "Bessies Revenge" frozen pizza. I thought the cover was a picture but is actually clear and you can see all the slices of mozzarella. which there was an abundance of cheese in addition to a satisfactory amount of sauce and a crust not like the typical frozen pizza. This gets a big thumbs up from me and I'm really fussy so.....do a few bowls and pop a Screamin Sicilian in your oven! (y)

Screamin_Core_Bessies_Revenge_Multiserve_Pizza.png

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
hey @buzzmobile I bought a pizza steel and I've made like ten pies so far!

Best pizza I've had in my life. So good. Here's a tip I learned:

You don't need to precook the sausage, just put it on raw. Beforehand though sprinkle it with flour.

Also, if using mushrooms, you do need to precook those. I sauteed in olive oil. Roasted red peppers, shrooms, spicy sausage and olives is so good

shithawk420

Veteran
Shithawk420 you should have gotten free replacements or refund imho :tiphat:
yeah i know.i didnt know till i got home.ive had screamin sicilian but i dont remember it being as good as people say.ill try it again soon.i like Connies and Home Run Inn frozen myself.im from the midwest too and ive had really good pizza in IL.im in IA right now and havent had any good pizza yet.not too many around here.TONS of mexican places.its good but damn is it expensive

Latest posts

Latest posts