What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
So much good food I can't compete.heres a kinda Italian sub.provolone,turkey,ham,pepperoni,forgot salami,lettuce,tomato,pickled red onions I made myself,banana peppers and vinegaratte.better than subway at least.
20230531_011826.jpg
20230531_012005.jpg

Cuddles

Fresh caught lobster stuffed with cheddar cheese with baby tomatoes ,cucumber, cabbage, onions carrots fries then home made mayonaise yum yum very nice.:good::yummy: View attachment 18847744
hey, which part of the world do you get this type of meal, mate? Never hear even heard of this..?
I have been dying to try lobster americain (sp-?) for years though :)

PS, those look like british chips ;)

Cuddles

I live in Norway, we can get whale meat all year round. But right now it's the hunting season, so they have it fresh in my local grocery This piece is as nice as it comes, the lighter the colour the better the taste. Very low on fat and taste and texture is slightly gamey. Not sure what the cut is
wow! I do wonder what whale meat tastes like. I mean how do you cook, fry, or barbeque it? And what do you season it with ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hey there! I´ve been meaning to make some myself for like...well ages! Did you make those yourself? I´m only asking because they don´t look totally industrial and thus store-buy ;)
not sure how those in the picture were made. i make mashed potatoes, nearly freeze them so they hold together well, and scoop spoonfuls onto a plate dusted with flour. heat oil in a skillet & fry them to desired crispness, flattening them as they fry with a spatula...

Cuddles

No, they were bought and made in the oven, but my wife made them at herself often.🙂
lmao! your wife is a genius! I´ve got some home made apple sauce in my freezer and I´ve been meaning to make my own potatoe pancakes , but i´m just too lazy to grate the potatoes,lol :biggrin:
I can buy them too I guess, but it´s way cheaper and more yummy to mae your own :)
I made some years ago and they were sooo much better than the frozen ones -aaaah :)

Cuddles

not sure how those in the picture were made. i make mashed potatoes, nearly freeze them so they hold together well, and scoop spoonfuls onto a plate dusted with flour. heat oil in a skillet & fry them to desired crispness, flattening them as they fry with a spatula...
thank you, that´s kinda interesting. I have indeed come across recipes which say to use mashed potaoes.
But learned to make them like this: grate the potaoes add a little onion, add an egg, a pich of salt, (if you really MUST - a little flour) and then whisk it together.

shithawk420

Veteran
do you know what kinda whale it was?just curious.id try it.every time i make potato pancakes i fail cause i forget to rinse them twice to get the starch out.i made this meat ball sub and it was terrible.i used Rao roasted garlic pasta sauce and it was terrible.the marinara is good but not this kind.i like garlic but this is too much.all you can taste is garlic.terrible sub banana peppers kinda saved it

Latest posts

Latest posts