What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

Whales are mammals, it's not so different from a normal steak. Slightly wild/gamey taste. If you like stuff like elk and deer you'll love it
I´ve never had elk and growing up I never liked deer. I guess I´ll give this one a miss, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
It turned out ok.i dry brined it in the fridge for about a day.i pan seared it.tbones should be grilled.gonna get a cheap kettle grill
20230604_080352.jpg

Cuddles

turkey bacon, buttered toast, and eggs over easy. i flipped all 4 and didn't break a yolk! probably should run out & buy a lottery ticket while my luck is running hot...
Last month or so I made the mistake of reading my stupid horoscope - said something about having great luck and a possible windfall. So I tried playing - twice! Three guesses what happened ! :(
I would have won more by saving this cash!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Last month or so I made the mistake of reading my stupid horoscope - said something about having great luck and a possible windfall. So I tried playing - twice! Three guesses what happened ! :(
I would have won more by saving this cash!
i didn't go buy one. as quick as my luck seems to turn, i figured i'd get into a wreck or something else wonderful... i read my horoscope for shits and giggles. i quit reading my wifes. it was always something like "a hot new romantic partner enters your life at work! ditch the loser in your basement typing lies on the pot website..." :biglaugh:

Cuddles

i didn't go buy one. as quick as my luck seems to turn, i figured i'd get into a wreck or something else wonderful... i read my horoscope for shits and giggles. i quit reading my wifes. it was always something like "a hot new romantic partner enters your life at work! ditch the loser in your basement typing lies on the pot website..." :biglaugh:
yeah, I guess they always write that sort of stuff. Can´t be true and never is. There are no hot men round here where I live. You couldn´t find one if you put the entire part of this town under a microscope, lmao. MInd you - no hot women either ( that includes myself btw), so I guess it´s pretty well balanced :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yeah, I guess they always write that sort of stuff. Can´t be true and never is. There are no hot men round here where I live. You couldn´t find one if you put the entire part of this town under a microscope, lmao. MInd you - no hot women either ( that includes myself btw), so I guess it´s pretty well balanced :biggrin:
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. most of the really pretty women i dated before marrying were WAY more trouble than they were worth. a Maserati would look cool in the driveway, but i'd rather drive (and repair myself) an old Jeep .... they'll go anywhere, and bring you back home safely. :good::smoke:

Cuddles

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. most of the really pretty women i dated before marrying were WAY more trouble than they were worth. a Maserati would look cool in the driveway, but i'd rather drive (and repair myself) an old Jeep .... they'll go anywhere, and bring you back home safely. :good::smoke:
well, I guess your wife is very lucky to be married to a surgeon, :biggrin: ! And us girls love being compared to old knackered cars too. Don´t tell her about this lol

PS the guys round here don´t even compare to a cool jeep. But I´ve always wanted one of those army ones they used in MASH :p

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i wish i WAS a surgeon. or something useful. she's having hell with her sciatic nerve inflamed. it hurts to sit, stand, walk, lie down, you name it. she's had a steroid shot and a weeks work of oral steroid pills, muscle relaxers, Lortabs. it flares up ever now and then, but has always gone away in a day or so. not this time. if i had a pet in this much pain... :cry:

Cuddles

all cats are black if the light is out...
lol, but there is always some lights on in the city. ;) Besides, I´ve noticed that a lot of people here just aren´t very nice at all. lots of bad attitude. :(
Honestly, I´d get more out of one of those old army bangers ;)

Very, sorry to hear about your wife. :( :(
I know exactly what type of pain she´s experiencing because I´ve been there myself. I had the exacty same shit for many, years-I´m an expert for this type of pain too!
is weed not helping at all?
i´ll try to think of something...

sdd420

Veteran
i wish i WAS a surgeon. or something useful. she's having hell with her sciatic nerve inflamed. it hurts to sit, stand, walk, lie down, you name it. she's had a steroid shot and a weeks work of oral steroid pills, muscle relaxers, Lortabs. it flares up ever now and then, but has always gone away in a day or so. not this time. if i had a pet in this much pain... :cry:
Man when my back hurts I jump into the hot tub it’s better than anything else I’ve tried

armedoldhippy

Veteran
is weed not helping at all?
she quit partaking not long after our first son was born. a real party animal before that. two or three hits off of a joint and she was looking for a couch to lie down on...boom, boom, out go the lights! now the kids are grown, but her job has random drug tests...:shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts