What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

S

SPG.

Phili cheese-(philadelphia) on french bread (baton) n wafer thin ham.. Humous too! - that stuff is sooooo more-ish

Mug of tea n Cigarette ,, well a have been known to eat the tea anyway! :D

Gry

Veteran
Chillies, passillas, with anaheims, yellow wax, and bell peppers. in equal amounts, added to bean sprouts and ground garlic. I blend them, them cook it to a paste to which I add a couple of varieties of mushooms that I sauteed with olive oil. After the mushrooms are done I mix it all and add chia seeds. Once that is thickened, I split an avacado , and mash half of it to a paste. To that I add the chilies and mushrooms and mix it up. Sometimes I put salt on it.
Rough history of stomach problems, nausea etc, this has really turned things around for me.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Some red chili enchiladas with two fried eggs over medium. Bomb diggity

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff7143_zpseepscqqe.jpg

N

noyd666

:biggrin:MOROCCAN MEATBALLS, WITH TASTY MOROCCAN SAUCE MINTED MASH, PEAS AND CARROTS. VERY TASTY BUT BEING A TV MEAL: YOU CAN BET ITS RUBBISH.

Latest posts

Latest posts