What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ lol
luna moths!!!

im munching sum orzo w chicken 2nite

followed by frozen greek yogurt, pineapple flav.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

grilled cheese w/bacon, I made this one w/some ridiculously hot pepperjack cheese, I break into a sweat just taking this stuff out of the fridge.......

Hank Hemp

Veteran
On the grill-Ribeye, corn on the cob and baked potatoe(sure Dan Quayle was right on the spelling after all he's a republician LOL)w/cheese, bacon and green beans on top.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :dance013:

Attachments

• break.jpeg_cleaned.jpg
    break.jpeg_cleaned.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

an everything bagel (it's so important to have Kosher salt on an everything bagel), a glass of Tang (the drink that went to the moon, right PoopyTeaBags?) and finishing with a cup of fresh ground n' brewed java.

recently had a hankering for Tang, can't explain (even to myself) my cravings for it but this morning was my first glass of the stuff in maybe 30 years, taste just like I remembered.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fresh ground bison burger w/slivered onion lightly sauteed, no bun but wishing I had a slice of Irish Swiss cheese to melt on top of it.