What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

woolybear

Veteran
papa murphy's take n bake pizza reheated under the broiler... only figured out to use the broiler to reheat pizza like 3 pizzas ago... so good!

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breakfast tacos. Coffee and cranberry juice. Hardy meal before a cold morning of steelhead fishing.:dance013:
The 'A' stands for one of my favorite foods, avocados. The family goes through a ton them things.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
curry chops that was slow cooked in a slow cooker until the meat just falls off the bone :) then wrapped in a sour dough roll :) I am in heaven :) did i mention that i had a few glasses of red b4 hand :)

woolybear

Veteran
having some yellow corn tortilla chips. if the munchies hit, I will make some french fries and/or a bologna sandwich, or some chicken nuggets.

Had a chicken burger earlier today for lunch :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Just finished a burger and fries. The burger was a 1/3 pound patty topped with pepper cheese, a Jalapeno and Habanero relish, and finally a concentrated ghost pepper sauce.

Very tasty, but it's been 2 hours and my mouth is still on fire.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

purple_john

Czekolada-mleczna-sliwkowa-i-jablkowa-Sloneczny-duet-59875-big.jpg

delicious :D

woolybear

Veteran
some crispy chicken bread strips, microwaved instead of fried. 85% as good, good enuff for me!!!

supermanlives

Veteran
in remembering the struggles and sacrifices of the past . tonight i dine on updated mre meals. not quite as bad as they were.i got like 400$ worth or so mixed. i actually already ate a steak but am really stoned and wanna try em.

supermanlives

Veteran
they were actually acceptable . i was suprised . the chicken and beef dishes were almost good.back into starage they all go