What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
finished me a toasted and turkey samich with mayo but followed that with some cherry cobbler.. :D

sackoweed

Veteran
think im going to do that again toasted turkey & mayo samich.. plus the sides this time...

sackoweed

Veteran
mmm pumkin pie with whipped cream... gotta have it..

miss blu howzit gurl..?? Hope yer feeling good stay off those swollen feet.. :D peace n pufs..

sacKO

T

TrichyTrichy

leftovers <burrrrp>

MizB you should get a mani and pedi and treated like the Queen you are. Little babybump huggs

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
If I make it past this Sunday...I am going in for a pedi, lol. I'm doing good Sacko, huge and miserable, but elated:cathug: I'm havin' a baby any day now:D

sackoweed

Veteran
woohooo beybey coming, beybey coming then ya get to puff puff puff keep, and puff puff puff keep.. :D..
pedi ive never had one but will try it.. peace n pufs

sacKO

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
"Grilled salmon marinated in orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and habanero peppers, then served with a habanero-lime butter.

ok - it's lunch tomorrow, I'm doing the marinade tonight.

sackoweed

Veteran
carmel rice cake with peanut butter.. also a few baby carrots with tiny bit o ranch.. :D

Hubby's choco bar. Half of it.

You folks in California know what I'm talkin' about. Yeaaaah! Going to be tripping balls in 3...2...1......