What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wow last time i posted in here it was a tuesday cos tonight i had buffalo wild wings.. LMFAO!!! Now i will go buy me a lottery ticket.. ;)

ROJO145

Veteran
Cold General Tso's and steamed dumplins from last nites chinese,woke up fuckin starvin!!!And its fuckin snowin out and white all over,I ainy leavin bed till its gone!!

watson540

your mom

no seriously..how about the "get a life and stop making silly "bump if your high/not/eating/not/handicapped/not/snoker/non-smoker/paper/or/plastic its so cool" threads" thread :)

Pizza Bagels with bell peppers, pepperoni and some hot sauce mixed in the tomato sauce for an extra kick of hotness. I couldn't find any fresh, refrigerated or frozen pizza shells. :(

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
cup of oatmeal, banana, cup of yogurt, and a protein shake.
Good for me, but damn, I want that juicy Lucy greatlakes is talking about.

paint4420

last night i made some hot bourbon buffalo wings well only a few, they were gone before i turned aorund! but i was full on burgers and poppers and everything else! and then icecream cake! oh and beer!! ya beer!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Smokin on Sour, eating chocolate chip cookies dunked into NY cheesecake....bommb
madjune001.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Hi I've been lurking the forums since Christmas so I thought it would be a good idea to make an account :).

Just picked up some Papa John's. Cheese pizza and bread sticks... Oh and how could I forget about the garlic butter. Mmmm... :whee:

B

Bazarocka

Chips, you call fries and jalapeno stuffed hush puppies and some blackened salmon, "that I caught last night" with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. And the Flucking jalapenos are lighting my ass up about right now.

Dam good ah.

JamesB0ng

I just made a roasted turkey & swiss cheese melt on a kaiser roll with bacon and fries drenched in chili & cheese.