What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wh@ = Th@

T

TylerDurden

Hey Core :wave: Think I could stand in the back somewhere and watch the grow? lol I read through your thread when it was around 30 pages but didnt have an account yet and was just reading threads to learn how to grow. Anyways I skimmed through the rest and caught up a little. Your Panama Red got me really interested in sativas, that was a fuckin beautiful plant. All of your crosses look awesome. I plan on doing some pollen chucking of my own whenever I get some male pollen from a White Widdow male clone I just put into flowering. Im going to knock up a Hashberry clone with the pollen I get and see what happens. I cant wait to see how the DC x PTK, Kaua'i Kushes, Neville's x Mango. and Martians that you have now come out. Take it easy man and keep it green. Peace.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
All good here Core brother, just came in the post this morning

Many many thanks brother, cannot wait to try these out very soon, but you know I will!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i do understand you on the infant thing...i've already read up on this matter..i also know seedling are more susseptible for infections....i also read that the outer shell does carry the virus....and with germination infection does take place....
and i don't think you should go over this matter so easy...i think it can do more damage then you realise...

High sativa
yea mate me to...i am curious to..as always lol...
i'm gladd it came safely...and i hope they will rock your new space your thinking of....Nway i will be game when you pop'm...but remember i'm not prommesing 100% stabe genes here....although all of the mom's are NO nanner poppers....
you will do them right i know that :wink:

heya Cali....
i'll discus that here if you'd like....i do believe the chemD has the virus...with some of the pics i've seen..and i do believe that the people who spread her did not know it had the virus....and after all she's been going around for quite a while from what i've gatherd ....

sorry mixup.... it need to be Bx on the 2.5 and V on the ECSDv3 ....
my SD 2.5 Bx F3 does not trow nanners,i believe its offspring of the second Sour diesel backcross ...i also have some SD v 3 f2's lying around meaning to pop'm...sorry yours failed in that dept.
great having you !

heya Browser ..you've always been kind to me..and i'm happy to know i rub a little of ..hehehe...
so thanks for comming around and bring some good vibes...i know you also had your share of probs in the garden so you know how it is :smile:
keep tuned for more of those you mentioned ..Show Should take off soon :D

Hello Tyler
shure mate come on in....no need to sit in the back its a Circle here :smile:...and i know the thread is a bit long but the new year is almost starting and so will the thread....gladd you gonne take on the challenge to produce some beans...there always welcome when you grow...just use stable females my friend...Nway thanks for the kinds and welcome aboard :D

mmmmh nice news for my ears Dog!!
And bro...all in good time .....COZ I KNOW :wink:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi Homiez! hope everything good there!
just add some stuff in my collection, to try when i'll setup another room for them:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Fi_Di

yea my friend everything is A ok ...nice to know you got them 2...but building a room for them is to much...hahaha...j/k....hope to see the new room soon....you can always drop some pics or links if you gonne build it...:D

ohw and look what i got a few days back.....:jump:
12847DSCF5931.JPG

12847DSCF5933.JPG

I've read this and it realy is a good addition for the groroom!
not realy a grobook but more a guide to sick plants....many pics and problems of pest and deseases are coverd in this issue.... also good for biological control of these...top notch work for shure!
Thanks Stitch, for making this contribution to our community !!
:bow:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Core,
looks like a nice book, and signed by the author, what a great score.
Back to TVM, if it's an external viral infection, how could I be at risk of (rather my plants) catching it. If it was an environmental problem I could understand, but unless I buy infected seeds, or import an infected clone, I'm golden arent I?
The only reason that I said I thought I was safe, is because I don't do either.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrads Core nice pic yo ,you inspired me to share as well,uploadin now,come and see in a few...peace-T-

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

congrads on the autograph copy.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's.peace

Heya Core

Wow that's quite a gift!! Sounds like something I'd actually want to buy! Are there any translated versions? I'll be back to lurking now..
:wave: Low

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
HIya Core :wave:
Thanks for your work my friend - you have good instincts for mxing up the DNA for sure... Thanks also to both you and Stitch - that looks like a great book, I'm gonna go looking for it!

I'll be toasting you at our meal tomorrow - my Thanksgiving toast is always thanks for my friends - the real spice of life! :friends:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
good morning vietnam! :wave:

Diy works already started

now i need just to collect enough cash for build a wooden house or a garage in my garden :rasta:

compliments for the signed book! i'm waiting the italian translation but to be honest mynamestich's tread in the infirmatary section is one of the most readed treads by myself. :headbange :headbange very helpfull and easy to read!
must back at work see ya later! meanwhile have anice and relaxing day! popopow!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Whats up my bro...Happy Thanksgiving to you and all ur fam, and keep the green goin in here bro...You are a great friend and a great contributer to the IC community..Thanks man, for everything...Peace

- Z

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Fi_Di :wave:
aaah yea i've seen it in ya thread .....the closet looks ready to rock and roll :D
and it is nice of stitch to share....i just don't know id its gonne be translated into italian..i doubt it realy...but you should ask stitch

Neville's mango
1284730_november_2008.JPG

thanks Z you to a pleasant T day....a bit late be what the heck :smile:
yea man you a great bro.....nice to have kindered spirits ey...np my pleasure my friend !

DC x PTK
1284730_november_2008_7_.JPG

aaaah Stitch !!
thanks for saying that...i do try to share once and a while...seeds and knowledge...as do you....so i gotte return that compliment realy!!
Thanks again for your generosity !

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That DC is gonna be one big cola brother

Looking good brother I like that Nevilles, what a beast!!!

Round 2 for Cores beans for me starts in about 4 weeks!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup Core,lookin mighty beastly over here bro! that mango lookin sweet man,and shes tall huh? looks like it anyways...
and the structure on the DC x PTK is really nice bro...tight as can be brotha,i think some big nugs are comin from that one...you are a contributing mf bro,its kats like you that gives dudes like me the heart to bless others when i can...peace

T

TylerDurden

Wow man that mango looks de-lish :yummy: Another great job with another good looking sativa. How many days in is that DCx? looks like shes starting to frost up nicely. Also thanks for the warm welcome :D Later.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dog :smile:

yea the DC x PTK is kinda big ..but the plain DC's are def not up to par next to the Crippel Creek, i think they are called like that...??
and the neville's should give me some realy nice buds....i have very huge cola's on them :D.
i will be watching ! :wink:

heya Tonatiuh :D
yea mate,they are about 1.8 m from the ground up ,and the stretch has stopped and if the DC x PTK filles in i' will be quite happy with it...she's over a 1.4 m tall with pot...and pots are about 30cm
and sharing is caring my friend :smile:

thank you TylerDurden !
they are indeed the stars of the show.... for me atleast.....as is the crippel creek? i'm about 3 weeks + in but i'm not shure on dates mate i go by trichs :wink:
nice to have you :D

small update... just some pics from 3 weeks + in

under the skirt of the kaua'i kushes :yummy:

from above !

2 cropped plants....SSSDH and AH

and a few mains of the nevilles haze x mango haze :jump:

and my 2 fullest growing Martian haze's

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i think so ..they just need to fill in and i'm set :D

Now i have some Q's for you all...more specific some Coco Q's...
i am running one coco plant to see how it turns out....she's a couple of weeks now and was going strong.....atleast untill a couple of days ago.....
now, i've given them 2 feedings of about 600 ppms (advanced hydrophionics of holland) and 2 plain waterings with 1 time a pinch of epsom salts....

but after that last plain watering she started to yellow up and slow its growth considerably!.....now i am reading up on coco threads and i've read i should handle it more like hydro and feed it more?? she realy look deprived from those plain waterings....how should i go about with feedings?
i also read its not good to use epsom salts in coco ??

now i think its best to water her again with a larger amount of food and flush the rest of the previous nutes out.?.......I mean....when i doubt flush it out...does that apply here 2??

need some help here :smile:
and more advise is always welcome !!

Latest posts

Latest posts