What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i'm back lol...

will go on with the DCxC99's...
these are 2 days in flower ...started them to lte ..and have space issues...but i solved the space issue just not the timeframe diffrence...just hope they go 10 weeks then i'm good....
i've mistreated them very bad in veg ..negligence...:badday: i know...thats not my style....exept for some yellowing from underfeeding and being rootbound..... they are rocking once again ...

now the sativa's .....they are comfortable now...coz of the mod i did...they love it..i can see it...

this is a sssdh

and this is a fighting buddha....

i have a few cropped ones....AH,PB,SDv2.5 and also a FB....but thats not for now...still here's a pic of the garden ..hope you enjoyd

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
the a5xg13xww does look sativaish especially at the budsites with the thin leaves. that pan red is gonna be a thrill to watch. i luv those ladies. and those life stars...producers looks about right. massive looking tops soon to be. just looks so stout like those branches are ready to hold up some weight
seems i missed some updating. that new girl may be responcable for some yellow leaves? haha i have the girly interferance once in a while. can bite me at times cause ur right thats not your style, but we all know you gotz it on lock

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaah thank you Sativa Soul ..i'm shure your indoor will go as good as mine ..I've seen some nice work from you already ...that is what i base myself on...:smile:
your always welcome to drop a pic or 2,3,4 :wink:

@Sir
damn you guys...sneaky Bastards heheehe..
aaah are those your favourits to? coz they are mine :smile:
and these LifeStars..these Branches are just like stone...so hard :eek:..just like the bogglegums...just massive...let hope they produce alot to let them hang ! :D

Last edited:
G

hey core,looking good man. im gonna tag along for my first core show. :lurk:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AAAAh duely Noted Oldfamilyred....i'm honored :bow:...seen some nice pics of you around...and i woz impressed ..as example ....that pic you had in oktober as POTM..that one ROCKED! so plz feel free to use the vape,pipe,bong and other toys :D

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetz Core,

The pleasure is mine. I loved lasts' year show, and I have gotten a good seat this year... I'll be following :canabis:

The pics are looking very nice. It's REALLY getting bushy in there!

Watch out with the Pma coz she'll strech, that's what she likes to do, so don't be shy if there's a need to continue topping her. If you don't want to make her suffer more, you could bend the steems and hold it down wit a rope. It worked for me :D

I see that you start to have a line up of your favs: PB, FB, SD, AH. Good stuff man! I look forward to see how the newbies do, and fingers crossed so that the Pma makes it to your final line up, hehe.

YO!

B

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello B :D

good to know you're on board my friend :yes:..and thx for the compliment ..the girls will love that :slile:
as for that Panama...i hope she will not overdo it...coz i did't give her vegtime in this pot..i will keep an eye on her coz she's under a steady lamp....i still have 1.2 meter to spare so i hope she won't go over...otherwise it will be bending

hehehe yea these are the best ones i grew untill now....well, atleast the stable ones out of the bunch....so even if she would make the lineup i do think she will take to long to flower out....we will see, 1 or 2 a run that could be done...but more would be undoable for me....thx for the visit broseph !!

P.S...thx for the +....gladd you liked the smoke ! :joint:
128473_Januari_2008_30_.JPG

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Core bro

That fighting Buddha looks insanely tall, what is that about 4feet?

But man you know how to filla room. Nice show so far, and we don't have buds yet!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya my main man dogster :smile:

yea she about that,good call my friend...biggest of the buch are the sssdh though...
i had to stack'm like this ..went a bit overboard with the plantcount....had to hook up a 3th lamp..lucky its winter otherwise i would be F**ked coz of the heat....i turn'm and fit them so light can still penetrate....watering them takes me 2 hours

they do have budsite but notthing worth mentioning ...these would be one of the fastest....2 diffrent Lifestars
128473_Januari_2008_39_.JPG

128473_Januari_2008_40_.JPG

Z

zoolander

Core sorry if this has been asked but what size and where to get those tall pots?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Hey Core mind if I hang out for awhile??...like to see how that Bog gear comes out!!...peace bro and happy growing.....scrappy

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Core, hope 2008 is treating you well so far. Just calling by to say hi and peek at your girls. Good to see everything green.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Nicely done Core, geeze bro u got a bunch of girls there, like one of those ancient Kings with 50 daughters lol. well done my freind, U r an 'Advanced Grower' man :canabis: take care! :rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hiya Core...what can i say that i haven't already!!!!Ur skills as a grower of the herb amaze me all the time...Im hopin for a great run this time 'round...see ya around. peace

- z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn core, took me forever to find this place... 4 pages in hahahah. Everything looks really nice man, The panama is gonna be Killer:headbange Keep up the great work bro, Ill be back soon. Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn last 2 days i have been herassed by my explorer...had i fuck up my long posts two times :badday:
so forgive me if the repleys are shorter...:bow:

heya Zoolander....shure you may ask...thats one of the reasons why i come here :smile:..there is 7 L pots...and i got'm out of a holland growshop,its not that far from me :wink:

hellow Scrappy :D
shure man you can hang around mate....the more the merry'r :D..its my first with these but you shure are welcome to follow the adventure ..great having ya !

aaah and i need to return it...i forgot to wish you one..Nhow with this occasion i wish ya a happy 2008 also ...and thx for checking out the girls..they are doing ok...well i have 3 problem cases...
but its been a while since i checked oyur out ...so i will do the same in a bit :smile:

hehehe king and 50 daughters ..that woz funny...
well and speaking of advanced grower...witch i'm not 2 be honest ... i do seem to have some problem cases...just can't figure out whats going on...well i know the problem just can't correct it :badday:

yea Zeus i know ....still its the thought that counts ...just the visits are sufficient :D
thx broseph..:joint:

good to have ya aboard NK....still room for ya ...plenty of seats free..:smile:
yea the Panama is one ot the favorits ..pitty it takes so long to flower..she better be worth it !!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
There is no reason this thread should be sitting idle for 3 days :angrymod:

Sorry bout my small absence from your thread. To tell you the trusth...I think this is my first post in it in 2008 :bat:
So...Happy New Years bro!

Always loving your plants and style, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how great of a weed farmer you are everytime I'm here :wink:

Talk to ya soon bro :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Yo Core just wanted to stop in and say whatup!!!

Got a package today from a friend... already have two Mongrul, two PC and two AH sitting in paper towel Im very excited to run these my friend. I hope I can make you proud:headbange:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
Yo Core just wanted to stop in and say whatup!!!

Got a package today from a friend... already have two Mongrul, two PC and two AH sitting in paper towel Im very excited to run these my friend. I hope I can make you proud:headbange:

Got the same thing yesterday, I was thinking about popping some, but I think I will wait a month or so.

Thanks ton bro