What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Core! :jump:

Man, I was kinda thinking an update was due... And you never disapoint :headbange

The PC ind pheno has a REAL nice structure dude :D ... And that Pma :bashhead: man, you came back with a vengance! Real nice work, she's gonna look like a gigant octopus by the time you're done with her :canabis:

About the gf, it sure sucks to have to "cover up" but be careful my friend. I've read way too many times about security issues when (if) things start to go pear shaped in the relationship :fsu: just my 2 cents. Anyways, you know her better than any of us :muahaha:

Be safe my friend, and keep doing ya thing :rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
your babies look very nice Core...I really like the structure of the PC's...looks like they are gonna be bud-sicles for sure!!!See ya later bro...really stoneedd!!!

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Some amazing structure on those PC's bro! :yoinks:
I think I know who might have just jumped to the front of the "next seeds to crack" line :biglaugh:

Are those new flower buckets? Good choice going with the squares, I always found them to be a better fit. I'm currently in the market for something that looks exactly like what you got there.

Might be a stupid question, but...I've been away for a bit: Have you got to try any of the Panama yet? :yummy: Just looking for as small review of what you think if and when you have :smile:

Always great to see the love you put into your grow :canabis:
Talk at ya soon :wave:

Hey Core
Wow haven't been here in awhile, and look: Major Update!!!!:D
I like all of y'r babies, but somehow my :bigeye: has fallen on the indica babies.
They're pretty!:biglaugh:

1284730_maart_2008_13_.JPG

:woohoo:
The Panama Looks Great!! looking forward to an octopus of a plant! :laughing:

:wave:, Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya twisted
lol yea she's a beauty..Pitty i had to cut the earler one...hope it will work now

hey GMT
thanks for taking the time my friend good to see ya once more :smile:

heya B..hehehe i'm always gladd you like it bro :D
the structure is completly from the mom side...very christmass tree like ...don't know the propper term for it :confused:..and i hope i can make it tru her l
lifecycle this time. :redface:

and i know about the dangers ...i'll see what i will do...ether way this need solving

muchos gracias Zeus ....the have the right structure now i hope they will have the same nugs...very dense and as big as your thumbs

hia TML :D
yea those are indeed new containers....new shape and volume....now they are 11L...no did't smoke the panama..she woz way to early...she will become bubble 2 morrow...with the rest of my trim...so i can't give ya a review ..yet :smile:
hope to see ya soon :wave:

hierse ...den High lowlander nog es :D
haha yea man time fly's does't it :smile:
gladd you like some of my baby's...i don't realy have a favorit...well if i come to think about it...i realy would like to taste that Bubba pre '98 :chin:
thakns for the visit my friend :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Core, just wanted to come by and drop some pics of all of your gear.. They are in the mid 30's as far as flowering goes and are doing great..

PC..

Mongrul..

Crash Test..

No signs of hermage so far, Im pretty sure they are gonna be A-Ok! thanks again for these genes, its been a fun ride:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

Anima

Heya Core :wave:
I like what you have going on!!
That DCxC99 plant you put up a bit ago was a looker!!
Any more bubba pics? :friends:

Northern..nice job too man!

I spent too much rep in the past 24 hrs.. :shrug:

B

Bigtimer7

GREAT JOB MAN!!!

WOw you really always impress me man! I love it and Keep up the good work! I love the plants and the selection. Keep doin what you do buddy and cheers to such a great JOB!!!

GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!~~~

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohw man ...NK these look Fucking lovely bro !!!.....no gonne refraise it any other way :joint:
looks like you put in quite some love...gladd to hear everything furhter is ok :smile...
also very nice thanks to drop some pics :woohoo:

heya Anima ...yea man she woz sweet ..i'm revegging 2 of them...no cuts :bashhead: ....and aamof i do have a Bubba pic with me ...in a bit ok :smile:
thx for the visit :smile:

hehehe well thanks bigtimer...very kind of you to say...well i'm gladd my audience/friends like my work a bit...that make it worth posting on the net :wave:

and a few pics...

Mongrul
128475_april_2008_1_.JPG

PC
128475_april_2008_2_.JPG

CT

Pollen chuck taken with Flash

and the Bubba Kush :smile:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
looks like you're running out of head room there Core. looking good though.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Man o Man

Getting me excited to see my pollen C grow out

Dude as always a most impressive show.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great bro'...your genes have really shown great promise btwn you & NK...I cant wait to give them a proper go in the closet!!!Peace dude..

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
NK has done a bang up job with your gear
8378applause.gif
This thread is blinding with growing excellence! :bow:

Maybe it's time you post an ongoing thread for everyone that's growing your stuff to add to? :chin: Just a thought

Seems everyone around heres plants are looking mighty beautifull lately...2008 must be the year of the grower :ying:

Always enjoy your updates bro :lurk

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn sweet bro i bent a few of my PC tops over lol gettn tall she dose have a sweet dank smell

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello G :smile:

naah i'm ok with headspace my friend...just a bit more then 1 foot to play with
nice too see ya face again :wave:

hia Dog ...
tere some nice specimen between them for shure...nice funky smell comming out to...hard to discribe as of yet...but its comming...should be a very sweet sent if i can guess right...thanks broseph :D

eya Zeus..still pitty you culled them...hope you will try 'm again next time...Nway hope you have more luck next time :smile:

heya my friend TML...
yea bro..NK is doing exellent if i may say so...this dude is growing along with his plants hehehehe...no serious..not saying this becoz they are my crosses...it looks like he has grown them before...
Nhow...i don't like the idea of an xtra thread though..i'm short on time and there will be allllll the repley's you have to do....not gonne do that bro
still thanks for comming bye....you input is alway appreciated :wave:

Hey Magic Maj hehehe..
aaah realy .....i saw her in the L bottle ..and she looks good to me..:D
i thought i would bet a sweet smell of her ..Nice to know you confirmed it...still waiting on the it to settle..hope it will stink the place up lol..but that won't be that hard of a smell i think...i myself realy dig the Crash test smell...i'll be along shortly...alway welcome to drop a pic :wave:

@Karma genetics
here they are finally...found decent pots (5L) to flower them in...(space issues)....i still got them in the vegroom to fill out these pots...becoz i just repotted...next weekend i'll put them in flower...they look lovely dispite i neglected them so long....still need to sex'm ...but that wont take long imo...
so with no further adue....

my soon to be Mirre's.....SAGE x Jack herer#22
:rasta:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Looking forward to you flowering them.

I switched the clock today on your gear. Got 2 crash test 3 mongruls and 3 pollenchuck. Soon we will know what is male and female.

I love the look on one of the pollen chucks. It looks realy indica dominant.

one of the mongruls

A litle group shot

G

Im so stoked that these were offered free. Great karma is due for these.

Core: Can you estimate on how many Mongruls went out?

Thanks alot for your work.

Last edited:
A

alegoblin

Core,still 11 4 11 on the mongrul babies.Check it out.....

100 % germ and they all look healthy man.Sorry didnt get photos up sooner took these about a week ago.There moving up and already smellin up my room.Nice sweet stink.Im hoping for maybe 5 girls and I might LST em,watch you think about that?got lots of head room looks like I will need it.LOL.How many nodes did you have before change over?Your Mongrul girls look really sweet and smokable.See ya Core,liking your babies.They like the coco.

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Karma

yea me to bro...sorry it took so long...but had no soil and pots for'm...and i go to holland to buy my stuff ...thats why it took so long...i will be able to sex'm soon though :smile:

aaah thx for the pics Karma..they look very nice ! ....hope you have a female from each of'm...they all have the same dad and still its worlds appart....although i've seen similar looking traits on all of'm but still there quite diffrent...and still no sing of being unstable..... :jump:
thanks again for the pics bro..hope to see ya on 4/20 :wave:

Twisted :wave:
heya my friend..Hows things :smile:
i'm gladd you like my garden ...this reminds me why i post up...i just love cannabis, but i'm shure all of us do :smile:
thx for popping in man

PC
128475_april_2008_7_.JPG

heya Sticky..
yea man ..'free' is just a word you gotta love... :muahaha:
and i made about 60+ packs of these Mongruls...50 pollen chucks...and shipped it so to Sbay a few ago...the rest is woz for closer friends...and they got the Crash tests to (amnesia haze X PeeWee )...coz these where't send in...
:laughing:

aaah Alegoblin :rasta: ...yea the guy with 11 seeds (you luckker :p) that looks just so sweet man !!! very healthy looking...this is some preview you letting us show...hope they won't dissapoint you in the long run....
gladd to know they love coco to :smile:
and the smell is quite hard for plants without flowers...just try and remove a leave by hand and then smell it...then you'll know what i'm talking about..
thanks for the pics Ale !!! :bow: