What's new

Well the Pipeline didn't blow itself up.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Then Mr. Hitler was forced on them - with only 49.6% of the vote - and proceeded to destroy Germany.
Very interesting percentage.

2016 PRESIDENTIAL POPULAR VOTE SUMMARY
FOR ALL CANDIDATES LISTED ON AT LEAST ONE STATE BALLOT
Candidate (Party Label) Popular Vote Total Percent of Popular Vote
Hillary Clinton (Democrat, Women's Equality, Working Families) 65,853,514 48.18%
Donald J. Trump (Republican, American Independent, Conservative) 62,984,828 46.09%

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yes both Biden and Blinken said that there would be no Nordstream 2 outright.

There is another who said it too, Madame Nuland.

Mearsheimer in 2015

Three Berries

And Congress was never advised on the handing off to the Norwegians so it is not a reportable covert operation. Kind of like funding BioLabs overseas military purposes as it's illegal in the US.

Some think that Team Biden did the actual leaking of the story as they need a world war to cover up their Ukraine corruption. No better way to get rid of digital and paper records than a nuclear war.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
And Congress was never advised on the handing off to the Norwegians so it is not a reportable covert operation. Kind of like funding BioLabs overseas military purposes as it's illegal in the US.

Some think that Team Biden did the actual leaking of the story as they need a world war to cover up their Ukraine corruption. No better way to get rid of digital and paper records than a nuclear war.
Senators were not briefed either about the Nordstream 2 operation, what i read, which seemed to be a violation.
Norway supplies gas from their pipeline and the US LNG, which is a low quality gas.Russian gas is a high calory gas, most favourable by some European industries.

Three Berries

Personally I can't think of anything more stupid in these perilous times than to use huge floating tankers of compressed LNG floating around the world. They should put bulls eyes on them to make it even easer.

US had to up it's game as Qatar has quite the faculties. Which were originally planned to ship gas to the US before the fracking opened up the nat gas in the US.

Dime

And look who has steered their economy post WWII. How much has the US poured into Germany over the last 70 years?
Poured in or do you mean stripped of? After ww2 Germany paid immensely,all German interests were confiscated,the entire German industry was dismantled.All gold and precious metals,any tooling, was confiscated and all foreign currency,patents,research data and resource extraction,also forced labor on the population.All ships and railroad airplanes all of it was confiscated,and all scientists were now the property of the allies,many employed for NASA. That's always the deal when there is a war.

Dime

make your mind up. is it Wall Street or the Jews who are to blame for everything ? or do you see them as being one and the same? you waffle on this so much it is hard to tell who we should blame for the worlds miseries... :unsure::biglaugh:
It was greed to blame,there is no prejudice in greed,black white,Chinese,some foreign ,some domestic,it's all up for grabs.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Personally I can't think of anything more stupid in these perilous times than to use huge floating tankers of compressed LNG floating around the world. They should put bulls eyes on them to make it even easer.

US had to up it's game as Qatar has quite the faculties. Which were originally planned to ship gas to the US before the fracking opened up the nat gas in the US.
Putting isis and American troops in Syria was all about a gas pipeline from Qutar to the euros. The Germans are fools to be played like this.

St. Phatty

It always works until it doesn't.

Blowing up the Hindenburg was a piece of cake for anybody with a Tracer Bullet.

They lured the German airship to New Jersey in about 1937.

Hitler was stupid enough not to understand that he was being played.

Hindenburg the Man was Germany's last Good leader. He & Ebert led the economic recovery from World War 1.

UNTIL the Hindenburg was blown up in an act of Mass Murder, Hydrogen airships were a safe way to fly.

Three Berries

What's biden going to do if China invades Taiwan when Russia ramps up to move in for the kill?

LOL the world will be begging for Trump to bring peace.....

buzzmobile

Veteran
Project Purple Spore
1676210008243.png

Three Berries

So what do you think? Is blowing up a foreign powers pipeline and doing so without any approval grounds for impeachment? LOL where's Adam Scitt?

buzzmobile

Veteran
I think there needs to be proof not conjecture. I think what I think about the pipeline destruction does not matter in the grand scheme of things. I think you think you know.

Who is Adam Scitt?