What's new

Well the Pipeline didn't blow itself up.

Three Berries

I think there needs to be proof not conjecture. I think what I think about the pipeline destruction does not matter in the grand scheme of things. I think you think you know.

Who is Adam Scitt?
I'm sure the powers that be are awaiting your confirmation......

Sorry about the Scitt. Spell checker error, should have been Adam Shitt

Three Berries

We're starting to wander off the reservation now. Read what I posted one more time. It's OK if your lips move while you read it again.
It's OK if you can't follow the quickly changing narrative as this gets exposed. It's hard to keep up. Some holdouts will never change, 6-8% they say....

Are you waiting for Joe to say who did it?

audiohi

Veteran
Logic is not your strong suit? Who gains from the pipeline being blown up?
nwvd8wf6j6s91.jpg

Three Berries

They say the Left can't Meme, that's why Q pushed it so much. But that has to be one of the most illogical Memes around if you really think about it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The world knows who blew the pipes. Not sure why the twit had to tweet, but she did. Both nuland and xiden said the pipes would be shutdown.

The 4th explosion failed. The Swedes have the goods. They want into NATO for some foolish reason, and are playing along.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's obvious that some want to cling to their convictions stubbornly.

Nobody except the people who did it know who did it.

Three Berries

Three High Level US government officials all publicly said it would not go through.

So....

They either are stupid and set themselves up?
They are stupid and said the truth?
Or they are part of the overall Plan?

I'll take all three.....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
* Any group that wants to Fuck up Russia, i.e. the US.

* Any group that has the resources to reap windfall profits from the ripples in the energy markets, i.e. the US.
The only logical answer.

They do the repetition thing like coaching children to testify. Enough repetitions and they accept it as truth.
Russia did it, Russia did it, yeah yeah Why would they blow up their own pipeline that they just spent a bundle on upgrading?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Russia has blown up their own stuff before.

Sabotage is apparently fair game.

I was trying to decide what convinces people they know things that they simply do not...

And what they would actually feel like they achieved by this "knowledge".

I'm not rushing to conclusions, just watching others do so.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
* Any group that wants to Fuck up Russia, i.e. the US.

* Any group that has the resources to reap windfall profits from the ripples in the energy markets, i.e. the US.
yeah, Russia is SO popular in the rest of the world, lol...:groupwave: i'm surprised that the former members of the USSR have not willingly laid down before Putin so he can put his boot on their necks again. that HAD to be so comfortable... why, i'd bet that Germany, the Swiss & France would even petition to join as well...:woohoo: "WHACK! you like, eh?" "yes, master, may i have another please?"