What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~

S

slackerbri

He said Sherm...

Like Grits and Gravy said after he rolled a seven, seventy-seven times in a row "I bought my Momma a house and spent the rest on PCP"

W

Whatever

Gawd...look at that stash...if I ever get down to Dago to visit you guys they'll cart me off on a stretcher...lol.

wick650

Hey BHT that Sour O.G you got from seed is probably from orgnkid's Sour O.G seed release... it's soma's NYCD x O.G Kush. Hope you kept the males, orgnkid's sour kush cut is one of my favorites.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
wick650 said:
Hey BHT that Sour O.G you got from seed is probably from orgnkid's Sour O.G seed release... it's soma's NYCD x O.G Kush. Hope you kept the males, orgnkid's sour kush cut is one of my favorites.

definatly NOT orgnkids gear

Last edited:

Dragor

^^^^THAT^^^^ is some of the dankest OG hands down, super potent & tasty! Keep that gal around for sure BHT! How's the high of the Swazi-African? I'm thinkin' its got a nice trippy edge to it being of African (high THCV) descent... anyways, beautiful presentation so far, keep da camera rollin'...

kathmandu

def orgnkids sour OG by the look of it.........j/k Big Herb!
it looks like some fine ass smoke, enjoy man:^)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
kathmandu said:
def orgnkids sour OG by the look of it.........j/k Big Herb!
it looks like some fine ass smoke, enjoy man:^)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hhah...THAT got good laff from me,,,thank yah braddah

dragor,,,,not sure:::she smells like passionfruit+++oranges+++tangerine

just been wit tha boys gettn this crop ready>>>>

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
yea,,,im tha late kid to class:::but well worth tha wait

^^^^
sourog::::normaly taken her at 52-55 >>>look at her at 64!!!!!

comin down next:::

sourbubble
ecsd hybrid
ffa
u.tooth

LM_714

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
yea,,,im tha late kid to class:::but well worth tha wait

comin down next:::

sourbubble
ecsd hybrid
ffa
u.tooth

Great pics, whats the u. tooth exactly?

Dragor

F'in DankNificent!
Damn dat FFA turned out picture perfect dude, just beautiful, calyxes look like an arranged flower bouquet! and I don't even wanna imagine the smells now and after the cure...sic work on first run! (?) :)
Sour Bubble 'n Sour OG both just drippin' with trichomes, major fruits of labor right there, hard work sure pays off :) soon to indulge in some of the finest - enjoy my friend..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you def got some bigger buds than i did on the ffa. i needed to veg her longer, and i miss my thousies, but i couldnt wait any longer to get her going! you know what the ecsd cross was crossed with?

Latest posts

Latest posts