What's new

Welcome to the Matrix...2000W 8'x8'...Smith is back!

Agent-Smith

Nice setup - any reason why you didn't save a bit of light by vegging those plants a little closer to each other?
With your growtunnels you were all about getting your moneys worth for the watts you put into the system.

If you go back and look at post #69 they were all put close together for the first part of veg but they have been getting spread out more now that they're bigger. I only move them out once they start to shade others around them, and especially now that they are all tied down, they are really bushing out :D

If you go back and look at post #69 they were all put close together for the first part of veg but they have been getting spread out more now that they're bigger. I only move them out once they start to shade others around them, and especially now that they are all tied down, they are really bushing out :D

You can say that a thousand more times :-D

Those little bitches are gonna be some nasty angry looking
cat fights in that room come 5 weeks from now lol.

but then they will all ease to such bountiful beauty that
one cant stop starring at hehe :-D :-D

This makes me so excited for my new setup. Which its little babies
are in veg as well still. FINALLY coming back after a decent case
of the root rot from neglect. BUT I did some surgery and forked them really good, got off about 80% of the rot and made sure all the roots were separated so a lot of DO can surround them.

I believe Ill post some updates in my thread in a few hours id say.
GOt some more work to be do in the room. :)

Keep it up Agent :-D

What your feeding plan going to be again?

Cheers.

Agent-Smith

You can say that a thousand more times :-D

Those little bitches are gonna be some nasty angry looking
cat fights in that room come 5 weeks from now lol.

but then they will all ease to such bountiful beauty that
one cant stop starring at hehe :-D :-D

This makes me so excited for my new setup. Which its little babies
are in veg as well still. FINALLY coming back after a decent case
of the root rot from neglect. BUT I did some surgery and forked them really good, got off about 80% of the rot and made sure all the roots were separated so a lot of DO can surround them.

I believe Ill post some updates in my thread in a few hours id say.
GOt some more work to be do in the room. :)

Keep it up Agent :-D

What your feeding plan going to be again?

Cheers.

Yeah, they're gonna be beasts! :D Can't wait to see your pics, shoot me a link once you get them up.

I changed out my nutrients again last night and increased amounts of some things as well as adding in some Great White:

SensiGrow A & B : 500mL each
Pro-Cal : 100mL
Rhino Skin : 400mL
Aussie Tonic : 100mL
Root Builder : 1000mL
GPF : 500mL
Zyme Caps: 6 caps
Great White: 4 scoops

As for flowering, I'll be taking out the Aussie Tonic and switching the Sensi Grow for Sensi Bloom as well as adding Massive, Bud Candy, Overdrive, Carboload, and Nirvana :D

PH: 5.9
PPM: 800

Yeah, they're gonna be beasts! :D Can't wait to see your pics, shoot me a link once you get them up.

I changed out my nutrients again last night and increased amounts of some things as well as adding in some Great White:

SensiGrow A & B : 500mL each
Pro-Cal : 100mL
Rhino Skin : 400mL
Aussie Tonic : 100mL
Root Builder : 1000mL
GPF : 500mL
Zyme Caps: 6 caps
Great White: 4 scoops

As for flowering, I'll be taking out the Aussie Tonic and switching the Sensi Grow for Sensi Bloom as well as adding Massive, Bud Candy, Overdrive, Carboload, and Nirvana :D

PH: 5.9
PPM: 800

how many gallons are you basing those measurements off?

and also.. what pH water do you start off with? RO?

Just seeing because I got some 10ppm rain water with pH of around 8ish and I do make a 720ppm mixture and my pH is still high after adding GrowMicroBloom AdvancedNutes.

its at about 6.3-6.5 id say, not to bad.. but needs to be lower for
my liking.

Kind of in a pickle because i want to get a pH stable with just the ferts but also have a low ppm.. i personally want around 600s.

and also dont want to have to use pH down because of possible high lvls of what is it? phosphorus i believe.

(above issues are why I am moving quickly to full organic hydro :-D)

Agent-Smith

how many gallons are you basing those measurements off?

and also.. what pH water do you start off with? RO?

Just seeing because I got some 10ppm rain water with pH of around 8ish and I do make a 720ppm mixture and my pH is still high after adding GrowMicroBloom AdvancedNutes.

its at about 6.3-6.5 id say, not to bad.. but needs to be lower for
my liking.

Kind of in a pickle because i want to get a pH stable with just the ferts but also have a low ppm.. i personally want around 600s.

and also dont want to have to use pH down because of possible high lvls of what is it? phosphorus i believe.

(above issues are why I am moving quickly to full organic hydro :-D)

My reservoir holds 55 Gallons but I do my calculations at 50 Gallons to make things easier. Also, I don't run 100% on my Sensi, Pro-Cal, or Aussie, more around 50-75% since they increase the PPMs so much. Now the Root Builder, GPF, Zyme, and Rhino Skin don't add PPMs so in the beginning I run them around 50% but now I am up to 100% on those. And yes, I do run RO water.

How big of a reservoir are you mixing?

My reservoir holds 55 Gallons but I do my calculations at 50 Gallons to make things easier. Also, I don't run 100% on my Sensi, Pro-Cal, or Aussie, more around 50-75% since they increase the PPMs so much. Now the Root Builder, GPF, Zyme, and Rhino Skin don't add PPMs so in the beginning I run them around 50% but now I am up to 100% on those. And yes, I do run RO water.

How big of a reservoir are you mixing?

oh ya .. less is more thats for sure :-D

I never want to reach more then 800 ppm if I dont have to through
these couple runs im gonna do with my new setup. Im working on it right now, so ill be throwing up some pics tonight and maybe a video.

Ya your using a 55 gallon bucket.. but dont you take into consideration ALL the water that is inside the buckets as well? Im sure there is at least 10 gallons in those buckets when they are "empty" no? or do they drain out pretty much empty.

When im adding me nutes to my system.. i take in account all water that is in buckets and the res. Since im using a smaller res.. only 13-15 gallons. Each of my 5 gallon buckets holds 3.75 gallon, 18 buckets.

So my total water is.. 80.5 gallons if everything is FULL and the system isnt running...

With the system running... i believe about a gallon is being held up in the feed and drain lines so Ill top res off at the 13 gallon mark i made.

But i do all my measurements with 80 gallons for the final solution mix.

For Veg I use 7ml per gallon of Micro and Grow.. but only
3.75ml per gallon of Bloom.

For Flower I use equal parts all at 7ml per gallon no additives.
Then last 2 weeks of flower I cut out the GROW portion completely.

Regardless of grow, I always start to flush at day 60 for at least a week at very low PPMs. I havent had any pure sativa strains yet.. so never had to go longer then that.

Stay safe and green :-D

CHeers

Agent-Smith

Ya your using a 55 gallon bucket.. but dont you take into consideration ALL the water that is inside the buckets as well? Im sure there is at least 10 gallons in those buckets when they are "empty" no? or do they drain out pretty much empty.

I do not take into account what is left in the buckets. I just let it mix with the new solution. I find that the enzymes and the beneficials take care of any build up so that everything meshes well. Also, the leftovers always drop my PPMs as well as the RO top-ups of the tank so right now my PPMs are down to almost 650 and everything is chugging along great! I'll post pics up soon. :D

stussy22

Loving the show Agent Smith. Can't wait to see what these ladies look like once you flip them over to flower.

stu :joint:

MPL

I don't do it habitually, but if I'm particularly lazy on res change day I'll leave 15-20 gallons in my 75g (Botanicare) res and I haven't noticed any problems when I've done it.

I have also gone 2 or 3 weeks on the same res, using my own "addback" regime, with no problems. Lucas isn't the only forumla you can do addbacks with. :D

Leaving your beneficials in the bottom of your res (the last 10%-15% or so of your total solution capacity) will help to jumpstart the new colony when you add your fresh solution. In your particular situation and grow method, one (I certainly would) could easily argue that leaving a bit of your old solution in the bottom of your res is actually a very good thing.

I do not take into account what is left in the buckets. I just let it mix with the new solution. I find that the enzymes and the beneficials take care of any build up so that everything meshes well. Also, the leftovers always drop my PPMs as well as the RO top-ups of the tank so right now my PPMs are down to almost 650 and everything is chugging along great! I'll post pics up soon. :D

Agent-Smith

Thanks Dj and Stu, I can't wait either! :D

MPL, that is very true, it does help get new things kicking alot quicker by doing it that way. I like to suggest people do that with brewing teas, it gets things going and finished way faster. :D

Quick update pic for today :D

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
We're talking business here :) Only a couple of days from now and not a single ray of light will hit the floor between the plants. Light mover isn't a joke it seems:)

Rowdy420

Nice detailed grow log that you keep very nicely updated.

What are you going to use for support/ cages? Dem girls gunna be bigguns - straight branch snappin! I love seeing a room come together.

Good luck, Peace

Adrift

Veteran
very lovely! they look about as happy as one could be :)

and i gotta say, i got my growgles and they are INCREDIBLE, thanks again!!!! i really do recommend anyone who spends lots of time under artificial lighting to look into a pair! they work wonders!!!!

well again nice update and i cant wait to see more :joint: