What's new

Welcome to the Matrix...2000W 8'x8'...Smith is back!

Agent-Smith

picture.php

Hello everyone! :wave:

I haven't been around the forums much in the past couple years. Life's been a little crazy these past few years but I've settled down in another Medically Legal state and now it's time to grow again. :D

What I've got to play with is a 12'x12' room of which I will be using the center 8'x8' area as the growing footprint. Lighting up the area will be two Gavita 1000DE fixtures mounted to a Light Rail 5. These new fixtures from Gavita are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to try them out.
picture.php

For the grow system, I will be using a Flo N Gro ebb and flow bucket system with 2 expansion kits to bring the plant count up to 24. Other miscellaneous items include some recirculating fans for the room, pumps, intake and exhaust fans, meters, etc. Plus I will be wrapping the room in ORCA film next week.
picture.php

As far as for feeding, I have a wide assortment of nutrients that I will be using along with RO water. I'll detail my feeding charts as I go along.
picture.php

That's about it for now. I've been unpacking all of the boxes and getting things pre-assembled in preparation for tomorrow when I will be doing a lot of the building so more pics will be put up tomorrow.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Estimates on total setup costs?

also, what growing methods do you use?

Cheers and Best of luck! Cant wait to see what you got lined up :)

Budelight

K

Kitsym

looks like fun!

i love new gear and setting it up!

like a kid on christmas morning LOLOL

im stayin tuned for this....

stussy22

Made it to the front page on this one. Going to be fun can't wait to see how the building goes.

Regarding AN bud candy. A few years back they stopped using molasses to make it. I have since switched to GH Floranectar as they still use it. To me molasses makes a big difference on taste. But hey just my :2cents: .

stu :joint:

eyes

Veteran
very freaking nice. got to like the new toys. i heard those phillips bulbs are very bright.

Mister_D

Veteran
Very nice smith, glad to see you back in action. Those gravita lights are tits, I think you will do very well with them ;). Curious what the source of your romulan is? I run the bazooka joe cut myself. Took some doing to aquire, but man that shit is some fire not to be taken lightly. Yield is nothing to brag about but she's some of the strongest herb i've ever come across. Tagged for the show.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
interesting project grower, i grab a chair if you don't mind!!
im really curious about romulan, so can't wait bro!!!

Agent-Smith

Estimates on total setup costs?

also, what growing methods do you use?

Cheers and Best of luck! Cant wait to see what you got lined up :)

Budelight

Thanks for the good luck wishes :D

If I had to estimate it at MSRP I would say this setup would cost around $3,500 or so. I'm going to be using the flo n gro buckets which is an ebb and flow bucket setup. The plants will be vegged for a couple weeks and then it's all out flowering :dance013:

looks like fun!

i love new gear and setting it up!

like a kid on christmas morning LOLOL

im stayin tuned for this....

Same here, I love setting up new stuff! :D

Made it to the front page on this one. Going to be fun can't wait to see how the building goes.

Regarding AN bud candy. A few years back they stopped using molasses to make it. I have since switched to GH Floranectar as they still use it. To me molasses makes a big difference on taste. But hey just my .

stu

I've always liked Bud Candy, plus it now has CarboLoad in there as well so it's a two-in-one kinda product now. :D

Very nice smith, glad to see you back in action. Those gravita lights are tits, I think you will do very well with them . Curious what the source of your romulan is? I run the bazooka joe cut myself. Took some doing to aquire, but man that shit is some fire not to be taken lightly. Yield is nothing to brag about but she's some of the strongest herb i've ever come across. Tagged for the show.

Thanks D, it has been a while. I'm really not sure what the origin of the cut is, I may be able to find out in the next day or so. I'm hoping for a halfway decent yield, I'd be happy with a QP each, and I think these Gavita lights are gonna do it for me. Let's see :D

So I got everything unpacked yesterday and then moved it and everything else out of the room.
picture.php

Then, me and a buddy took out all of the carpeting, cleaned the room, then began to lay out the light mover.
picture.php

We then began to lay out the ORCA film
picture.php

Then we secured the Light Rail to the ceiling
picture.php

Here's the Gavitas up and mounted,
picture.php

These pics show the ORCA film being finished
picture.php

picture.php

More to come :D

Scrogerman

Veteran
Tagged!

Tagged!

looking good AS, interested in seeing how the Gavita's perform. G'luck with ya grow!

Agent-Smith

So today I got more work done :jump:

I got the window board up and installed, and the electrical run in for the lights.
picture.php

Then I covered the board with ORCA film and installed the Helios 11 light controller.
picture.php

picture.php

I also got the mover bump-stops in their final locations. The motor takes 3 minutes 10 seconds from end to end with a 3 second delay. The wiring for the lights have been mounted and plugged into the controller. I also got all 4 of the 16" wall mount oscillating fans installed.
picture.php

picture.php

Things that are still left to do:

Install the RO filter and plumb it to the reservoir
Cut holes and install the intake and exhaust fans
Place and plumb all 24 buckets
Install a few more pieces of ORCA to cover the doors and small patches
Finish running the electrical for the lights

I'm hoping to get this all done within the next couple of days since I have babies waiting to go into their new homes. :D

Agent-Smith

So I got some more stuff done earlier. :D I installed the remaining patches of ORCA that needed to be put up and covered one of the doors. The door to the bathroom still needs to be covered though. I also got the RO unit installed and plumbed into the reservoir with a float valve and I also got the electrical finished and the Gavitas have been turned on! :D

Only things left to do are:
Install intake and exhaust fans and run ducting for both
Layout the 24 buckets and plumb them to the controller
Cover the one last door with ORCA
Install the remaining extension cords and set all of the timers
Put in the plants! :D

Damn I'm getting close!
picture.php

Check out how the ORCA shows the light spread
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts