What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Hmong are you growing Tx Shoreline or outcrosses ?.. Im curious what Tx Shoreline terps are and how close to the 1980 skunk it is. I can't acquire TX Shoreline clones so the only option is to ask others..

Peace HHG

Hmong

Veteran
how does that shoreline x g-13 smell?

G13-Haze x Shoreline

smells like a mix of Old Skunk & Chemdawg, just all funky smells.
soap, musk, sweat, earth, pine, that kind of thing
Shoreline aromas being very dominant, the most dominant being the soap smell

@Hammerhead, Shoreline is different than the RKS, it's an overall more pleasant aroma to the nose, no decay or burned rubber, but it is as intense in the air.
Just a very loud, high terpene weed, that has the true skunk high of strong sativa energy first and a potent warm body effect that stays. I would compare it to a mild form of heroin, like codeine, just very pleasant and it's hard to stop.

goingrey

Just a very loud, high terpene weed, that has the true skunk high of strong sativa energy first and a potent warm body effect that stays. I would compare it to a mild form of heroin, like codeine, just very pleasant and it's hard to stop.
Exactly how some people describe Exodus Cheese funnily enough. Or well, both are Skunk, maybe it's not so surprising.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G13-Haze x Shoreline

smells like a mix of Old Skunk & Chemdawg, just all funky smells.
soap, musk, sweat, earth, pine, that kind of thing
Shoreline aromas being very dominant, the most dominant being the soap smell

@Hammerhead, Shoreline is different than the RKS, it's an overall more pleasant aroma to the nose, no decay or burned rubber, but it is as intense in the air.

Thanks for the info.. I can cross that off now..

Hmong

Veteran
Exactly how some people describe Exodus Cheese funnily enough. Or well, both are Skunk, maybe it's not so surprising.
yes, they similar! and yes, it's because both share the same lineage.
growing both, I could see differences and similarities first hand.
the aromas overlap in some departments, but they grow as completely different plants.
Shoreline is a short Bush, Exodus is quite lanky, better topped.

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
Baglung Nepal @84days 12-1
VEG_d84.jpg

BN#7_vd84.jpg

male havested
BM_#9_Amale_2.jpg

BM_#9_Amale_4.jpg

BM_#9_Amale_5.jpg

The Zientist

Veteran
PCK repro fd04

ended up with 18 PCK in flowering size, filled up the SOG with various genetics.
All PCK got sexed today during watering and lollipop, ended up with 7 female, 11 male.
here's my grid:

One of my favorite varieties for various reasons, but the range of aromas and their uniqueness are two that I instantly recall.

Glad to see you working with them and it's already a nice population you have there. The odds weren't too much on your favour (of course having a few more females to screen is always nice). Will you be using all males and females for the repro?
I'll be following closely, eager to see how your phenos turn out. My favorite was a very dark (almost blueish black) from CBG stock. Had a nice structure but above all unique blackcurrant aromas, though it was complex and not only that.

Since a while I made plans to run a repro myself after several good experiences, and I'm already sitting on a couple packs from ACE (@Ras Pablo ) latest repro, involving multiple parents from different generations. Soon enough!

Thanks for sharing, I'll be around.
tZ

Hmong

Veteran
Will you be using all males and females for the repro?

plan on using all females, but not sure about all males yet.
gonna flower em out and check for colors & frost.
using only the best 5m should be enough variation for a small repro like that.

this PCK line has been passed within my local forums, since 2010. It's a repro of ACE 2002 PCK purple & green parental lines, a member had recieved from Dubi.
The batch I have is from a 2013 repro, it's the last viable batch, guys are either out of the game or their seeds don't sprout anymore.

Didn't remember that I still got over 100 seeds, when finding them recently.
went with a 25x batch for germination testing, didn't expect much, ended up with 21 out of 25.
since they are still that viable, I don't have to stress out about the current repro.
just gonna explore the line, since it's been 10 years and take notes for the remaining batches to be done proper.

been using that line for crosses before, like Hmong Hilltribe x PCK was done with it.

Weedylot

Wow, such frostiness! I've only tried indoor a couple times in the bad old days of florescent only lighting (1975 and 1979) one was total failure, the other was only marginally successful. Luckily I had some outfoor as backup. I have a lot to learn about indoor growing, but this year is outdoor only, again.
Nice gardening there!

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Hello Hmong, I don't want to deceive you but Devils Harvest never had the Shoreline clone.

It's been know for years now but unfortunately they still cash on the name and sell those seeds. They probably used a decent old Skunk tho, just not the real deal.

Latest posts

Latest posts