What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

RobFromTX

Baglung Nepal having it all, the purple and the pink.
smell is amazing!

View attachment 18755942
Nice man! I had some purple satellites i was growing that had nepali baglung genetics but I had to scrap them. Do you have to start out on the 14/10 flowering schedule and work back? Thats what the breeder told me to do with the sattelites. Something about the baglung being sensitive to regular light schedules

Hmong

Veteran
@RobFromTX hey man, thanks for chiming in.

I know about the herm & light issues, but I simply ignore them because this is just temporary at the beginning of flowering. The plant in the picture started flowering in my Veg under the 12-1 light cycle. I then moved it into flowering tent with the PCK's and it showed some sacks around day20.
Didn't want to contaminate my PCK repro, so I just moved it outdoors and now it's finish there.
No more new signs of herm since.

Got 2 more now in the flowering tent, also making bananas at 22 days.
But that happened after I had pollinated everthing with PCK, so no contamination possible as there are no more white pistils available.

Gonna pluck the Bananas with tweezers, when I got some spare time.
But overall I don't worry too much, it's a finicky strain and me trying to always keep as many phenos in a line as possible, you just gotta accept that.

Also the 2 fully seeded plants I have finishing in Veg, don't care at all about the light stress.
not a single Banana yet and they like 100+ days old at this point.

Hmong

Veteran
Hmong Hilltribe clones

HH'22_3#2.jpg

HH'22_#5_2.jpg

gonna take those tips once again, and then put 12/12 straight after rooting.
wanna get the next run going before Oct 1st.
then its still 92 days until new years, and with my experience of 10 years it should be a 14 week grow this time, instead of 19.5w ^^

12/12 for Veg, 11/13 first half of flowering, 10/14 second half
also full spectrum LEDs and no more street lights...

revegeta666

I'm on board with this thread as well! Very interesting genetics and also I just like people who take their grow seriously 🤣
In an earlier post you said these Hmong send you into space. Could you elaborate on the effect a little? Are they very trippy or dissociative? They look awesome so wispy and delicate, and they do look happy as well, not easy to keep this kind of plants happy inside a grow tent.

revegeta666

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I would imagine the only way to grow those indoors is from clone, I wouldn't dare growing them from seed haha. Even then it has to end up getting chaotic as you said. I have tried thais only in hybrids but they seem to pass down the trippiness somewhat. As far as intensifying the colors and make you lose track of time, especially. South east asians seem to have a little "evil" edge to them, or so I was warned when I received seeds from a Laos x North India cross that I will grow outdoors next summer.

Good luck with the remaining 3 months xD, although I can tell you know what you're doing. Some people can barely keep their american hybrids alive for 7 weeks. It takes a green thumb to keep these happy for sure.

revegeta666

oh that's a very cool one! for sure that has to be evil
rare cross, you really getting me hyped
Tom Hill North Indian used?
I'm not sure but I will assume yes, because they were given to me by Mustafunk who made the cross and who also has a lot of other Tom Hill lines from what he told me.

If you are getting hyped about them maybe I can trade you some of those for some of your Hillmong hill tribe, as I will probably reproduce them when I grow them. You would have to wait a year though 🤣

revegeta666

I don't really need anyone's seeds man it was just a friendly comment, not a formal proposition lol. I just like to share them. I don't get the US part, you are in Europe as well aren't you?

Hmong

Veteran
On here, I just assume everyone is a fucking greedy Ami

If ya don't want em, why ask for me seeds then?

thanks for reminding me, why I stopped posting here

revegeta666

If ya don't want em, why ask for me seeds then?
There is a misunderstanding here. You said you were getting hyped so my intention was offering to send you some. At the same time I thought to say maybe we can trade, because why not. Thats all mate. Just because it's nice. I just came to comment to congratulate you on your grow, not to take advantage of you. Again sorry if there's a misunderstanding

Edit - now I see you edited your posts. Is this directed at me?
gobshite prick!

Last edited: