What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

Hmong

Veteran
fucking hate it!
dirt.jpg

been procrastinating the transplant for 3 days now, doing about everything else instead...
It's been 6 months straight again and I'm starting to get burned out.
Can't justify wasting energy on clones first and then throw them away, so another tent it is...
shit never stops!

Hmong

Veteran
Small tent; lots of fresh Zkittlez cuts and TK, plus other stuff finishing.
jungle_0917_1.jpg

jungle_0917_2.jpg

DCxPAN #4 @84 days
This one is gonna blow peoples faces off, the 10 week pheno #9 was already strong for my tolerance. Very Panama dominant, I try to reveg her for production later.
full

full

Hmong

Veteran
Almost a month again, cobwebs in here lol

I am through with all seed projects, only growing various cuts atm.
Got some overwatering issues in the current run, as due to season and outside temps changing, the inside conditions and watering intervals have changed mid grow.
Also root aphids are still persistent, so I have to make a reset soon.
Plan on seizing flowering operations in January and overhaul all tents, then start over with a fresh dome of unrooted cuts and sprout some seeds, after getting rid of all soil plants.

Mentally I need a break too, been on it non stop since March, with successes and failures alike.

Got the last narrow leaf and broad leaf Zkittlez and 4x TK in the back.
unfortunately yellow death for the Z's early, too much of the sauce and cold feet.
all.jpg

ThaiKush @fd52 doing much better, almost done and decent yield this time.
full

full

full

full

Hmong

Veteran
My head is spinning...
non stop grow slavery, I don't even know what's up or down anymore.
Just too much fun, once again. Already started reducing numbers, refilling and harvesting weekly.

Gonna show new pics if activity picks up in here, the silence kills any motivation.
The amount of pics to be cropped is frightening
So start showing some love, to get me off my ass.

peace

Hmong

Veteran
gonna share some secret tech!

ever had the problem of hanging too long or the harvest drying faster than expected?

Just happened to me again the other day, as my X18 was hanging as a bundle inside a paper bag and was crispy after 4 days already. During heating season my drying time is always shit from low humidity, that's why I started using storage boxes to trap the moisture from the stems.
If the plant's own moisture isn't enough, you just need to put some fresh material into the boxes and keep everything sealed for up to 24hrs.

In this instance, I didn't have any fresh buds around, so I ended up using cut mother plants from my leaf bucket. Usually this should be a branch of freshly hung bud, 1 wet branch per 5 dry ones is plenty enough, it doesn't need much material, the re-moistening is very effective.
The leaf trim worked great though and I'm keeping this in mind going forward.
dry_hack1.jpg

dry_hack2.jpg

First the plant was crisp to a point of brittle, where I could roll one off the plant.
That would have been a pain to trim, but after 15hrs sealed storage I had spongy buds again, which were a delight to cut and now even need further curing. Terps well preserved.
Trimmed & jarred yesterday, still spongy and could be stored for months (y)
X18_buds1.jpg

X18_buds2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts