What's new

Welcome to the African Zone

lokinc

My Mandala Hasberry grow is coming along nicely, these plants have huge leaves.

That little one in the top right pot is the only South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 that I could get to germinate, tried 8 seeds and only that one popped

getafix

Wild sativa

Wild sativa

I rescued an ailing little plant in a shady spot close to the "stoep" where I sometimes smoke. The little baby wasn't doing very well (this was in April)

After some TLC she started flowering. Real Sativa, I'd say. Probably from some local stuff I bought. She has been going for the last few months (during the middle of winter!)

She seems close to harvest day :) I hope. This with a week without water and in real heavy clay soil (I didn't change the soil with transplanting) I did give her some flowering nutes...

lokinc

I'm not sure where one plant starts and where another ends, I think I'll have to trim one or two of the really big fan leaves off on each plant.

Last edited:

lokinc

lol yeah they are, some are bigger than my hands, and the plants are quite short and bushy. Weird how they stayed so bushy under fluoro

lokinc

Just ordered myself sum new seeds from Seed Boutique - Nirvana Bubblicious and Papaya. Not like I have the space to grow them yet, I could always make a second grow area but I'll see when I get the seeds.

getafix

Those guys at Seed Boutique are great. They don't let you leave their shop without seeds :woohoo: (4 free). Really cool and chilled atmosphere in the shop where you can relax and smoke.

I miss A'dam...

wotamess

ja ous... hoesit ek sé!!!

good to see shits still kicking... all the seeds germing are beautiful... ready for the summer!! it's been devilishly hot here in the uk... pity i ain't growing SHIT this summer... oh well.

keep 'em coming fella's!

wam

Thought I'd pitch in here also. Been away for a while gettign shit sorted. Got me a new grow going with some hydro.

How's it going Lokinc, HOTC, Satghost, Smoking Green, Getafix, Wotamess and you too Skunkish?

G

i'll check in here.
trying to make some extra cash so i can finish my cab and order beans.
i don't know about you guys, but for me growing indoors is a fucking pain in the arse.
the day i can look out of my window and see big african sativa trees basking in sunlight, i'll be a happy man, and i wish the same for all you saffa's out there (even the ones that aren't in saffa-land anymore ;)