What's new

Welcome to the 36th Chamber

mjg132

You're a Star dude!!! :) I'll be watching your grow for sure...:)

Surprises me that the CMH runs hotter when a advocate of those say they are cooler,but there ya go..
Hmmm..i'll have to plan up and work around that if i have to ,but if the difference is neglible i'm only really left with going with HPS,i live in the UK and to import the CMH will work out more expensive.
Thanks for your time and patience .
***watches thread like a hawk***

C

CTSV

It's not hotter by that much, a few degrees maybe. Ballast just feels warmer, but I keep a fan blowing on my ballasts, so they are cool to the touch.

FGandalf

cmh

cmh

I have run a both hps & cmh 400watt bulbs. The Cmh grew some crazy roots and stayed very compact in veg with the lights(in cool tubes) kept close. When switched to bloom the stretch was less and the budsites stayed tight. The buds in the end were tight but very light not airy. The same buds under hps were smaller but denser. The smoke from the hps and the cmh was the same. It was nl X nev's haze. I think the one positive from the CMH is that if used in veg and the first week or 2 of flowerig the roots it helps make and the growth offered by that makes it worth it. For the next 6-10 weeks use the HPs or switch back a few times and go a week on a week off with the cmh. The increase in spectrum should help any plant you grow. That is how i plan to do it my next run. Sorry to get off track in your thread but i hope some of my ramblings help a little. Plus I'm going to be doing C99 X Panama Red and C99xBlueberry myself so I'm gonna watch this one. :)

strydr

So after reading through (most of) the 142 pages of the CMH thread, I followed your link to this thread. After about 50+ pages in the CMH thread, I ordered 2 400 CMH, and am awaiting delivery now. I'll be replacing a 600 HPS with the 2x400. Very excited to watch your grow.

Man, I thought I had a seed collection addiction- you make me a bit jealous :yummy: (waiting for REZ Apollo11 before I make another order). Anyway, good luck, and I'll def. be watching!

greenpenguin

CTSV said:
Kung Fu fans!!! The movie "Ip Man", is going to kick your ass! Coming out Dec. 18!

http://www.ipman-movie.com/main_tw.html
:joint:

Oh shit!!! Donnie Yen portraying Ip Man (or Yip Man) how did I not hear about this?! Donnie Yen is one of my favorite movie martial artists. He used to be my favorite, but I'm a huge hung gar fan and he doesn't do that so it's gordon liu for me, though jackie chan has some sick style when he does the 5 animal styles (ie. in "Spiritual Kung Fu").
and enough of that :Bolt:

C

CTSV

strydr-I think you will be very pleased with the CMH. I have used both, and IMO the CMH grows a healthier plant.

greenpenguin- Yeah, this is going to be one bad ass movie. I am also a huge Gordon Liu fan (Hence the name of this Diary). I am looking forward to this movie, because it's focus on Wing Chun!

TC84

Really digging your grow room, Nice and clean!! And you got a hell of a seed stock going..

C

CTSV

"Your Wu-Tang style is impressive."

Why thank you.

"Really digging your grow room, Nice and clean!! And you got a hell of a seed stock going.."

Thanks man! I feel it is imperative to run a clean op.

I have been really busy these pass few days, and it will probably continue on like this for the rest of the year. I really got the op going, right before my free time went to hell. I am going to try and get some pics up tonight. Only been a week, so not too much is happening yet.

Thanks for all the nice comments! :joint:

C

CTSV

Day 6 update pics

Day 6 update pics

Here are some after 6 days of flowering. Everything is getting nice and thick!

PTK!

J

jrosek

Excellent thread.!Definately gonna find a seat in the bleachers.
Cheers ctsv, great skills!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea fillin in real nice bro,it will be lookin lushin there in like 2 weeks....woooohaaaaa gonna be full as a mf yo.keep up the work pimpin.peace-T-

C

CTSV

well crap. I have some pics, after 12 days of flower, and I can't seem to get them uploaded. :cuss:

I'll keep trying...

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good shit CT.
Are those MH ballasts? or the switchable MH/HPS ballasts?
I'm late, but I'll be here the rest of the way.

C

CTSV

Switchable. I am using CMH, and they run on the HPS setting. Thanks for stopping by! :joint:

C

CTSV

All Right, back in business!

All Right, back in business!

Finally got my new pictures up. This is when it starts getting good! :canabis:

:joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking good man, I saw you mentioned 'Montels pride X biko' I just picked a pack of them up. Have your grown them out yet, any pics? Thanks ahead of time. As I said though, your grow is awesome and your plants look very happy. You got some very pretty buds on the 1st page btw. Take it easy, Ill be around :joint:

C

CTSV

I've got some MPxBiko in veg right now, and I have never grown it out. I will start flowering her, in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the compliments. Most of those first pictures, are White Eyebrow. One of my own crosses. I am going to do a White Eyebrow from seed, starting in a month or so. I have a couple hundred female seeds, so I will probably run a full grow with just White Eyebrow. Shit is great. Thanks for stopping by!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro they lookin real nice...healthy and seem to have slowed down on the stretch.got some action startin to happen on the flowers too...gonna be real nice in here real shortlt yo....i see the pics are workin eh?...im off to upload some myselff G .peace