What's new

Welcome to the 36th Chamber

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good bro!not long now...i love how the time flies even when ya think its gonna take forever...the growth spurts just amaze me.
good chit maing.peace -T-

C

CTSV

en-lighten-ment: Thanks for the good vibes! :dance:

Tonatiuh: Thanks! I agree, once things get rolling, time flies. Vegetation, though equally important, leaves me feeling a bit... :drum: Saw the package you got in. Nice bean collection. I had my mailbox explode recently. Got some Blue Sonja I am about to start. Also going to do some Deep Congo, Somango and Sunshine. Don't plan on dropping any strains, so that is a total of 14 running. I love a good variety, to choose from! :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn dude Wudan MT kicks major ass. That is one of the nicest setups Ive seen around these parts. So plain and simple, looks great. Thats one nice pile of buds you got there and I love your bubbler collection, bubblers are my favorite. An yea that was my 1st grow, I couldnt of done it without the help of Icmaggers. Thanks for the kind words man, take it easy :joint:

C

CTSV

Thanks Professor! Bubblers are my favorite, as well. Just a pain to clean. I am really happy with the new flowering chamber. Organization and cleanliness are very important to me. Just wait...things are just starting to get good!

C

CTSV

Got a bunch of work to do after the holidays. Next week I am going to start some more Casey Jones, G13 Diesel, Power House, MPxBiko, C99xBB, Gonzo #2, DSD, QMD clones. I also got a mail box buster in, and from those I will be starting 3 seeds of each; Somango, Blue Sonja, Deep Congo, Sunshine #2, and some Papaya.

The 36th Chamber, is now the Vegetation Laboratory, and has Flouros over the work bench, and a 400w CMH on a light mover. Ive got a bunch of transplanting to do, in order to get ready for the new clones and seedlings. I am also a couple weeks away from sending another 15 pupils to Wudan.

Waiting on a final package, that has my OG Kush x Double Purple Doja! :jump:

Looking forward to seeing some more big chubbies, like these.

C

CTSV

Walk down memory lane...

Walk down memory lane...

Here are some more pics of my last run. White Eyebrow, Sensi Skunk, Bubble Gum, Sugar Babe, and Church.

CC Rider

dude that room is the shit!! soo fresh and so clean clean....and oh yeah...the plants are the shit too...good job

C

CTSV

Thanks Rider! That is a impressive list you have. I've got some Sunshine #2 on the way.

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow.
idk how i missed this but shit
very nice setup,,,now the 36th chamber. does this mean u have 36 rooms n ur house hahaha
i notice u have chamber 35ect..
if so
ur nuts
hahaha
good job

C

CTSV

It's all a play on Kung-Fu lore.

Thanks for stopping by. The "34th" and "35th" chambers, have all been moved into the 36th chamber. Which is now, my Vegetation Laboratory. I needed more room for both Veg and Flower, so I had to adapt a bit. I am really pleased with my new room.

Be sure to check back, it's going to get a whole lot better!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lookin great dude! Yea bubblers can be a bitch to clean but I clean mine atleast once if not twice a day so I really dont let it get durty. Sweet ass flowers man keep em comin. :joint:

C

CTSV

Wow! Twice a day. I've gotten so lazy, to where I go buy a new bubbler or spoon or whatever, when my current one clogs. Ive got almost 30 pieces now, I'll post a glass update pic on Sunday. I'll also find a couple more choice nug shots. Have a great weekend Professor.

C

CTSV

Soon to be enrolled at Wudan Mountain. Vash's Sour Diesel x Mississippi Mud! The bay kicks major ass!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
All I do is run it under hot water for a good minute and its pretty damn clean. Thats just the quick way that I will do twice a day. But, every other day or 2 I will clean it with 91% Iso and use pipe cleaners. Its pretty quick easy and straight forward. Ill be waiting for your shots coming. I hope you dont mind but, heres a picture of my bubbler.

C

CTSV

Nice piece. As long as you stay on top of cleaning, bubblers are my favorite!

C

CTSV

I am going to have a big update on Tuesday, after I get the last of my work done. It will be one big update. Seeds, clones, transplanting, new lighting, bubbling teas...The whole works. Thanks for stopping by, and congrats on the book cover! I was in Cannabis Culture, way back when.

C

CTSV

Day 30 on Wudan Mountain

Day 30 on Wudan Mountain

Here we are, 30 days down the road. Been a very stress free grow, except for a few pesky thrips. REALLY looking forward to the PTK and Gonzo #2, they are going to be some heavy hitters! I am extra excited, because I found a local source for my CMH! Enjoy the show! :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts