What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.......Yes.....mitsu1.......I will try my best to make the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup....a 'Happening' next year......it really all depends on whether or not I am free.....and feel comfortable about hosting it yet again...

......I am sure that many have marked their callenders to be there once again........

G

:woohoo: Great to know Gypsy,i am already making plans no matter what but if you and Dutch are gonna be running the show thats the icing on my space cake,lol.Ive wanted to go to A Dam since 89' and its a dream but i wont go to a HT sponsered event, so thats why the 420 is such a goal for me.Ill be there to meet all the great people i have talked with here and made net friends with,i just dont feel like one of the gang yet cuz i havent made it there yet.Peace and stay safe all (i will see ya next year peeps,lol.)DancesWithWeed :joint:

THC4SIM

Hey Gypsy

i was in the dam last week, & you guys were not open!!!
i endend up chillin in the Grey Area across from your place in A/dam the guys in there were asked what the score was with you guys, i did not even open my mouth, just listened to what was going on..., the guys in there just said they did'nt know anything..

im just sorry not to be able to hook up with you guys who i know i can trust in the dam

i did not have time to do all of the thread , but i will....., but i just hope everything is good for youz!!

niceOne
THC4SIM

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
FMD...I hear ya!! I've wanted to go for the longest also...But after IC's event got called off and everybody still had a great time made me want to go even more..So I booked a trip for November. Not to support HT or anything just to go and PARTY!!!
FJ..I know you'll be there for sure...Man if I lived that close...See ya on 4/20/07...peace

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
.......Yes.....mitsu1.......I will try my best to make the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup....a 'Happening' next year......it really all depends on whether or not I am free.....and feel comfortable about hosting it yet again...

......I am sure that many have marked their callenders to be there once again........

I was just wondering, have you considered talking with other sites and the various businesses all canna related sites promote, about the possibility of having more then just your one business host it? To make it more like the cannabis cup in scale. A Cannabis World's Fair if you will. Just a thought, perhaps not a practical one as I haven't a clue what all is involved in setting up such a thing.

G

I witnessed no real bashing of friends while Out on the Cyber Streets and I am happy to report that. ******** in particular was very hospitable (thanks Rellik and the subby crew). Then I come home and amongst the well wishes I smell shit ... so ... Here's some questions and some statements ... Why bring problems from other sites (even if it be pertaining to speculations about IC) here to our spot? Some of you whiners actually have clout at these sites? IMHO You fuggers running web sites have better things to do than try to justify the slander at your sites by writing spin novels here. What do you hope to gain? Save that crap for someone who cares. Keep on trying to agitate Sin, Gypsy, the H3ads, the babbas, smokey, and ALL the Good People at IC and bad things will happen to you. Believe that!

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
mitsu1 said:
FMD...I hear ya!! I've wanted to go for the longest also...But after IC's event got called off and everybody still had a great time made me want to go even more..So I booked a trip for November. Not to support HT or anything just to go and PARTY!!!
FJ..I know you'll be there for sure...Man if I lived that close...See ya on 4/20/07...peace

the shop was closed Mon - Wed it was open Thurursday again
I was back in Scotland for a few days thats why the shop was closed
but its business as usual

OP

ezozo

HempKat said:
I was just wondering, have you considered talking with other sites and the various businesses all canna related sites promote, about the possibility of having more then just your one business host it? To make it more like the cannabis cup in scale. A Cannabis World's Fair if you will. Just a thought, perhaps not a practical one as I haven't a clue what all is involved in setting up such a thing.

I think he need first to finish some other problems and he have enouth time to think for next year.

peace
zozo

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
You guys can try your spin, but you'll never be right!!!

LMAO!! What is "you guys" and "your spin". What spin? Who said ANYTHING said was right? Do you know? I dont and quite honestly dont care.

:)

nobodyknew

For someone who doesn't care you sure are a rowdy little guy - lol
Did POM ever get his (new) scanner fixed do you know.......?

Tropical Treats

Yay IC is finally back :woohoo:
or am I just dreaming????
If I am dreaming please do'nt wake me up!
Glad to see many old faces & it feels GREAT to be back home again.

TT

Mampi

the shop was closed Mon - Wed it was open Thurursday again
I was back in Scotland for a few days thats why the shop was closed
but its business as usual

hey good to hear mate..... do you guys sell rez's beans out of the store? If so do u have any Diesel 39. Thinking about a weekend in Dam shortly but don't wanna turn up & ya'll are shut bro..........

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You know, you all ought to chill out with some of this. :joint:

9652C-99-Clones-Week-5-Day-38-Trichshots6.jpg

G

nobodyknew said:
For someone who doesn't care you sure are a rowdy little guy - lol
Did POM ever get his (new) scanner fixed do you know.......?

Rowdy yes :dueling: little guy no :pointlaug

As for PoM getting his "new" scanner fixed, I didnt know he had an old one, so, Im not sure :confused: If you are that interested Im sure you could send off a PM to him and find out yourself :) He is good with correspondence from what I understand.

Dont let the bed bugs bite ;)

BDub

nobodyknew

Bang Wang said:
Rowdy yes :dueling: little guy no :pointlaug

As for PoM getting his "new" scanner fixed, I didnt know he had an old one, so, Im not sure :confused: If you are that interested Im sure you could send off a PM to him and find out yourself :) He is good with correspondence from what I understand.

Dont let the bed bugs bite ;)

BDub

Are you sure you're being truthful there bang whatever.....?
From what I understand he isn't good at correspondence - not at all.....
No - not good at all..... :badday:
Really - after all the time you spend at PG I thought you would have been well up on all his twists and turns - the "gonna post documents" thread that never died - did he deliver on a single promise made?
No....
To be fair tho most peeps at PG spent some of their time shit-canning him - and was only fair......thus proving that individual capacities for thought haven't fallen too far off the map yet....
In fact - they're shitcanning him still
I'm just wondering if getting clocked with an ashtray only once was enough....
I am somewhat puzzled - not that I care - why you come here to vent your displeasure when there is a "shark tank" at your very own home site where you could mix it up with people who care about that stuff....
Fun for All ages - and I'm sure they'd drop the bar far enough for you to just stroll in......... :wave:
So - back to what this site is about - how's your grow going?
Any pics or tips you'd like to share with the community?

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
yeah right...everyone at PG was all on POM's nuts for weeks thinking he was god, then finally after they seen he was full of it then they finally started to can on him.

Latest posts

Latest posts