What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

nobodyknew

There were doubters along the way tho......
You're correct tho - I'll change "most" of the time to "some" of the time... :joint:

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
not many...i jumped over there to check it out and to rip on them for thinking he was god and was gonna save overgrow and blah blah blah

nobodyknew

It's a sad and twisted fucking story for sure.....
And best left where it should have stayed - a private business matter.....

G

nobodyknew said:
Are you sure you're being truthful there bang whatever.....?
From what I understand he isn't good at correspondence - not at all.....
No - not good at all..... :badday:

Have you ever tried to give him a PM?...didnt think so.

nobodyknew said:
Really - after all the time you spend at PG I thought you would have been well up on all his twists and turns - the "gonna post documents" thread that never died - did he deliver on a single promise made?
No....

Im well up on the twists and turns, you are not. You, I guess dont know what is going on behind the scenes nor does anyone else. Ever ask yourself why??

nobodyknew said:
To be fair tho most peeps at PG spent some of their time shit-canning him - and was only fair......thus proving that individual capacities for thought haven't fallen too far off the map yet....
In fact - they're shitcanning him still
I'm just wondering if getting clocked with an ashtray only once was enough....

I think that is what got Gypsy to this point. I dont think it was a good idea. Not to speak for Gypsy, but, Im sure he would wish for it to never happen as well. Cant really blame him though...I mean look at you, Mr. Once isnt enough! What a kind hearted lad you are...your mother must be proud.

nobodyknew said:
I am somewhat puzzled - not that I care - why you come here to vent your displeasure when there is a "shark tank" at your very own home site where you could mix it up with people who care about that stuff....

You will remain puzzled, you obviously DO care and your displeasures are of no concern to me. My displeasure is not "vented" anywhere. You speak of internet land as "home", get a life...go outside and let the sunshine down on that no light seeing ass of yours for a change. I have a "home" it is where I hang my hat, not the internet:) Besides, maybe you could take some time and check my register date here and at PG...compare notes.

nobodyknew said:
Fun for All ages - and I'm sure they'd drop the bar far enough for you to just stroll in......... :wave:

Im sure Gypsy will drop the bar here low enough for me nobodyknew :pointlaug cause Im an internet nobody and you are??.....oh yeah, an internet nobody. :pointlaug :bat:

nobodyknew said:
So - back to what this site is about - how's your grow going?
Any pics or tips you'd like to share with the community?

As a matter of fact, Im shipping out $350 in grow equipment to a med patient for free...what have you done for the community other than use up bandwidth with your internet picture whore shows? Yeah, keep on helping out the community :confused: LMAO!!

G

nobodyknew said:
It's a sad and twisted fucking story for sure.....
And best left where it should have stayed - a private business matter.....

Well, I guess you arent all wrong after all:)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
is that the cookie monster from sessameestreet mate?

Actually it's the main character from a Pixar moxie (makers of movies like "The Incredibles") called "Monster's Inc". That particular character's voice was played by John Goodman. I forget what the character's name was in the movie, it dates back a few years around 2002 I think.

nobodyknew

Sigh - O.K. - I'll play
1. Have I ever tried to PM him?
You're correct - I have not - nor could I think of a reason - other than the scanner problem he seems to have -why I ever would want to PM him. If I need bullshitting to I'll just go to the local servo and ask why fuel is so expensive these days......
2.As you suggest - I am NOT up on all the twists and turns which is why I asked you.......
Ever asked myself why? It's pretty simple really - even you could have figured it out but didn't - it's simply this - I don't give a shit........I view it as a disgruntled employee making waves and it really doesn't interest me - being purely a business problem - and it's not my business........
3. Funnily enough - my mum does like me
4. Once again - you're correct - I must care or I wouldn't react to your crap
Not sure where that leaves me - but I do have a life - the net doesn't consume me which you can easily verify yourself - it's not like I'm a prolific poster or anything - just the innocent bystander I guess occasionally moved to voice an idea - mostly not - ennui I guess.
4. So - you shipped out $350.00 of grow equipment - that's excellent - you should be commended for that.......
5. Internet whore picture show? That's a bit harsh isn't it?
I also detailed a complete how-to from seed to harvest - that must count for something.....
6.Then you asked what I was doing - well what I've been doing for the last several years is passing on clones to one med grow here in town and selected other people - security IS a concern - also to be grown out
I also supply finished product to two terminal cancer patients free of charge because I understand pain - being a chronic pain sufferer myself - you get the picture?
Where I live this all necessarily has to happen "underground" as they say cos my country doesn't recognise "medical marijuana" and so everybody is therefore limited in scope and opportunity - but we do what we can - that's what we do....
I'm sorry if my whore pic thread offended you but if that's the way you feel might I suggest you just look around at the world we live in and "shut the fuck up"
As for being a nobody - that's what I like about the net - the fact that I'm nobody - it's nice compared to what I do for a job which usually means getting to meet lots of people after the gig and you know you'll probably never see any of them again but they want your attention anyway so being nobody is really fucking nice - I like it.....
Or I could be like you I suppose - a big wheel down at the cracker factory....
Over to you bangie..... :moon:

Last edited:
G

nobodyknew said:
Sigh - O.K. - I'll play
1. Have I ever tried to PM him?
You're correct - I have not - nor could I think of a reason - other than the scanner problem he seems to have -why I ever would want to PM him. If I need bullshitting to I'll just go to the local servo and ask why fuel is so expensive these days......

Yes, you never tried to contact him. Now, why on earth would you say stupid shit like "he's not good at correspondence, not good at all", when you have never tried to give him a pm. Personal mail, me thinks he would still respond to any questions you may have. As would Gypsy Im sure.

nobodyknew said:
2.As you suggest - I am NOT up on all the twists and turns which is why I asked you.......
Ever asked myself why? It's pretty simple really - even you could have figured it out but didn't - it's simply this - I don't give a shit........I view it as a disgruntled employee making waves and it really doesn't interest me - being purely a business problem - and it's not my business........

You obviously do give a shit, you are here speaking to me all half cocked right? We agreed on the fact that it is none of your buisness or anyone else's for that matter really. THAT is why you dont know shit. That is how it should be.

nobodyknew said:
3. Funnily enough - my mum does like me

Im sure she does, Im sure she does.

nobodyknew said:
4. Once again - you're correct - I must care or I wouldn't react to your crap
Not sure where that leaves me - but I do have a life - the net doesn't consume me which you can easily verify yourself - it's not like I'm a prolific poster or anything - just the innocent bystander I guess occasionally moved to voice an idea - mostly not - ennui I guess.

?!

nobodyknew said:
5. So - you shipped out $350.00 of grow equipment - that's excellent - you should be commended for that.......

No, I shouldnt be commended for that. This is why Im here, not to show off a grow that no longer exists.

nobodyknew said:
6. Internet whore picture show? That's a bit harsh isn't it?
I also detailed a complete how-to from seed to harvest - that must count for something.....

Thats great, you would like to be commended for that? Well, for what its worth, good job! <pats nobodyknew on the back>. Also, I've changed the numbering in the quotes here. Im stoned and it was confusing me.

nobodyknew said:
7.Then you asked what I was doing - well what I've been doing for the last several years is passing on clones to one med grow here in town and selected other people - security IS a concern - also to be grown out
I also supply finished product to two terminal cancer patients free of charge because I understand pain - being a chronic pain sufferer myself - you get the picture?
Where I live this all necessarily has to happen "underground" as they say cos my country doesn't recognise "medical marijuana" and so everybody is therefore limited in scope and opportunity - but we do what we can - that's what we do....
I'm sorry if my whore pic thread offended you but if that's the way you feel might I suggest you just look around at the world we live in and "shut the fuck up"
As for being a nobody - that's what I like about the net - the fact that I'm nobody - it's nice compared to what I do for a job which usually means getting to meet lots of people after the gig and you know you'll probably never see any of them again but they want your attention anyway so being nobody is really fucking nice - I like it.....
Or I could be like you I suppose - a big wheel down at the cracker factory....
Over to you bangie..... :moon:

Hmmmm, I live in the same style government myself. I've done my part for terminal med users here as well. I did my part up to when I got busted. Now I dont grow but I will continue to help where I can. That is what Im going to do as I cannot afford to get busted again.

As for the cracker factory comment, that is what Im comfortable with. Sorry if the lower part of the world is looked so far down on by you. Sorry the rest of us non gig playing world offends you so much that you must try to put us all down. Yup, Im a cracker factory bitch along with my good friends. As most of the rest here at this site you have now just offended;)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well personally I don't see where this back and forth between you two is doing the community, yourselves, or anyone for that matter, any good at all. Who gives a damn about what either of you make or do for a living for example? What you do for a living has nothing to do with this hobby most likely unless you are a breeder or own a cooffee shop in Amsterdam or something like that. Even then though it's really not relevent to what's being discussed in this conversation.

All this is, is two people taunting each other because one thinks PoM is okay and one doesn't. Neither of you is going to change the others mind so this dialog you started is getting you no where and only serves to foster divisions between two sites whose members share pretty much the same goals.

Who really gives a damn about who does what for people that can't do for themselves? It's not who does it that matters just the fact that it gets done. A truely charitable person feels no need to announce what he or she has done. They know themselves and that's all that matters. To discuss specifics of this kind of charity is only serving to show everyone else what a great person you are which is vanity.

What does it matter if people show a current grow in their gallery or show past grows? I know plenty of knowledgable growers that help people and yet under the names the help people with they have not one grow pic. This is the case for many who choose not to associate grow evidence with their main online identity. That's just personal security which is up to each individual and should be respected by others as such. Just because a person doesn't have grow pics doesn't mean they don't have knowledge and/or that they don't share growth knowledge.

What does it matter if people have pics of whores or other non growing related pics in their galleries? Sure these sites are first and foremost about growing but it's also a social environment where people with like minded interests can share all things they enjoy and not just plants. Granted, not everyone is into whores but if that sort of thing offends you, then you can simply choose not to read it rather then try to use it as a way of gauging the moral worth of an individual.

The thing that really gets me though is so many seemed to be content to pass judgements on each other like you two are doing. As the bible says, "Let he who be without sin cast the first stone" None of us here are perfect. We all make bad decisions, bad choices, we all have character flaws and weaknesses.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i don't think its particularly cool to taunt people into admitting to distribution. its like HempKat said. DO good works, don't talk good works. specially not......never mind you get the idea.

hiya kov mate, did ya watch italy whip Ghana?

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
^^^Hey Gaius, I did, I'd have loved to see Ghana win, it's soo much more interesting to see outsiders win, and I'm bored with italian style playing the same survival game for years. :biglaugh:

On a side note, I feel like cheering Germany on wednesday against us. Soo disillusioned after that shameful loss against Ecuador.

:wave: kov

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i hear you on the italian game, boring, they always play it safe. one goal and then defense defense defense , boring indeed lol. yeah i was kinda rooting for the underdog too. i don't get so excited about football nowadays, i look forward to watching a few exciting matches, hanging with friends to watch a game is pleasant. i can hear the crazy honking outside since the game finished they are driving around screaming and honking the horn lol. typical italian style celebration, it sounds like they think they already won the cup, haha!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I guess we'll be cheering on different teams tonight Gaius. I couldn't care less if the French get asswhipped by a solid Swiss team, it's just that my French buddies risk killing themselves if les Bleus fuck up, they seem to all think the road is clear until the semi finals.

G

hey everyone ,, im back to see old friends ,, and hope all are here !! see you all on the threads

G

Is that really you? How can we be sure? Ok answer this. You like Jacks Cleaner for the flavors or the buzz? And ... Do you prefer Sweet/Fruity Weed or Old School Skunks and Affy Indicas?

G

lol
herb!!! you crazy fugger you know i hate to taste jacks cleaner,but love the buzz, and you know i like old school skunks,, and big blue indicas!! but i also love diesels!!
and i am reveggin my big blueberry ! only blue's i got left ,, well i giot this new affgooey ,, said to have a sat blue as a parent , but we'll see