What's new

Pilto's Purple People Eater diary.

pilto

Hi Guys!
I have been growing weed since I copied The Monolith off the original Overgrow forum when I lived in Chicago. I am now running a couple tents in a basement bedroom and have stumbled upon the most amazing pheno. The guy that bred it called it "Snowdrift" and it is a cross between Tokyo Snow by Compound Genetics, and a Wedding Cake x Thin Mint Cookies cross this guy has been showing off for a couple years on another forum. The first seed I popped from a 10 pack he sent me came out looking like this after only 2 weeks. I won't spoil the end results so if you follow along, I promise you will understand why I renamed it the Purple People Eater.

438083825_835542408593345_664080918800780927_n.jpg

So I cloned this beautiful lady and this is going to be my grow diary where I am going to run 3 of them in a 3x5. I just pulled the snips off the mom plant and stuck them in the aerocloner. Will post when I start seeing roots!

HERE. WE. GO!

Oh, and for those that are curious, this is a soilish grow. I have been using Promix HP and adding about 25-30% additional perlite, as well as 2 red solo cup full of diatomaceous earth per 5 gallons of Promix/Perlite mix.

I use Jack's 321 as my base and amend it with some Impello Bio stuff and am going to be trying out the New Millenium "SAUCING THE BASES" trio.

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high & welcome to IC

i have heard from many growers that to take careful about Compound Genetics how said 70-85 % of Hemis in last fem packs, Jockerz is not bed strain. good old time with OG.

greetz

Latest posts

Latest posts