What's new

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

dddaver

Veteran
well, THAT was just so SEXIST...:tiphat:

In total agreement.

Whoa. Just saying SHIT SWEETHEART. Kinda passive aggressive there? :biggrin:

A few years ago a group of nurses at that facility were standing around a bed of a vegetative patients bed deriding his penis. When the CEO/President who resigned over this rape here was in a meeting and someone said they were going to report that incident to the authorities, he slammed his hand down on the table and shouted something to the effect THIS WILL NOT BE REPORTED!

Obviously perverts are not relegated to either sex. So female nurses can't be perverts?

Your comment was way off base, totally unnecessary, not funny, and not even close to reality.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey MANnn, the truth can be so brutal when it hits ya between the eyes, no spin, no BS, no PC, no transwhatever, just cold, hard DNA!:moon:

..... and one more thing, who was it who unraveled the secrets of DNA, why that would be a woman, Rosalind Franklin, and who broke into her office and stole her work and took credit for it, why that would be Watson and Crick, two of her MALE colleagues

:laughing: Ya wanna talk about SEXISM, bring it, I'll meetcha in the back alley, BRING yer GLOVES too!!!:biggrin:

..... and one more thing, don't trigger me!!! :bigeye:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
A few years ago a group of nurses at that facility were standing around a bed of a vegetative patients bed deriding his penis. When the CEO/President who resigned over this rape here was in a meeting and someone said they were going to report that incident to the authorities, he slammed his hand down on the table and shouted something to the effect THIS WILL NOT BE REPORTED!

Obviously perverts are not relegated to either sex. So female nurses can't be perverts?

Your comment was way off base, totally unnecessary, not funny, and not even close to reality.

Reality, well my ex had a degree in counseling psychology and I remember him telling the story of interning in the state mental hospital where one of the many entertaining hi-lights of the day was when alla the interns AND docs, nurses would gather around at the window of a deaf, dumb and blind man with an exceptionally large penis who had nothing to do all day long but masturbate while they watched and laughed.

So yeah, men and women can both be perverts but only one sex gets the other pregnant, so maybe the men just get caught more often?:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Holy SHIT. I think you better read my sig. I will not ENGAGE TROLLS.

DON'T HIJACK SWEETHEART.

man, you don't know what you are missing! i LOVE setting the hook into a nice fat troll & watching it thrash around. wait...does that make ME a troll too? lol...:biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
man, you don't know what you are missing! i LOVE setting the hook into a nice fat troll & watching it thrash around. wait...does that make ME a troll too? lol...:biggrin:

:laughing: worse than that hippy, you called me sexist AND a fat troll, so that makes YOU a sexist troll, right???

....... but no worse than that other guy who shouted and called me SWEETHEART, now that guy made me cry so things could be worse, I guess!!!:frown::cry:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
:laughing: worse than that hippy, you called me sexist AND a fat troll, so that makes YOU a sexist troll, right???

....... but no worse than that other guy who shouted and called me SWEETHEART, now that guy made me cry so things could be worse, I guess!!!:frown::cry:

nononono! i was referring to an idiot on another thread as being a "fat troll". i don't know if he is actually "fat", nor a "he" for that matter.:biggrin: yeah, i can see where a guy calling you sweetheart might hurt, lol...:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Woman riding cart while drinking wine from
Pringles can barred from a Texas Walmart:

Wichita Falls police received a rather unique call Friday morning involving a woman drinking wine in a Walmart parking lot.

Employees requested officers to ban a woman from the local Walmart store after she reportedly had been drinking wine from a Pringles can for several hours while riding on an electric cart.

The incident began shortly after 9 a.m. Friday when officers responded to a call to check on a suspicious person in the parking lot of Walmart, 2700 Central East Fwy.

Officer Jeff Hughes, a WFPD spokesperson, said police were told by dispatchers that they were looking for a woman wearing a blue jacket and black pants.

The woman was reportedly riding on an electric shopping cart more commonly used for people with physical limitations. Officers were also told she was drinking wine from a Pringles can.

Hughes said the reporting party said the suspect had been riding around in the store's parking lot since 6:30 a.m. while drinking the alcoholic beverage.

When officers arrived, they found the woman in a nearby restaurant, at which point she was notified that she had been barred from the Walmart location.

that was from Yahoo News, go figure....... :nono:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Woman riding cart while drinking wine from
Pringles can barred from a Texas Walmart:

Wichita Falls police received a rather unique call Friday morning involving a woman drinking wine in a Walmart parking lot.

Employees requested officers to ban a woman from the local Walmart store after she reportedly had been drinking wine from a Pringles can for several hours while riding on an electric cart.

The incident began shortly after 9 a.m. Friday when officers responded to a call to check on a suspicious person in the parking lot of Walmart, 2700 Central East Fwy.

Officer Jeff Hughes, a WFPD spokesperson, said police were told by dispatchers that they were looking for a woman wearing a blue jacket and black pants.

The woman was reportedly riding on an electric shopping cart more commonly used for people with physical limitations. Officers were also told she was drinking wine from a Pringles can.

Hughes said the reporting party said the suspect had been riding around in the store's parking lot since 6:30 a.m. while drinking the alcoholic beverage.

When officers arrived, they found the woman in a nearby restaurant, at which point she was notified that she had been barred from the Walmart location.

that was from Yahoo News, go figure....... :nono:

i've been to Wichita Falls before. i find it hard to believe that someone drinking wine from a Pringles can while riding an electric shopping cart was even NOTICED in a town where most folks idea of entertainment was chasing armadillos in their 4wd or flipping rocks over hoping to find a rattlesnake or 5. at least, that was what we spent OUR time doing...:biggrin:

R

Robrites

9poscb819ka21.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
Chocolate covered. But strychnine as an ingredient? YUMMO. Strychnine is used as a nervous system stimulant though. But so is a cup of coffee...I'll have that.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Divers swim with one of biggest great white sharks off Hawaii

Divers swim with one of biggest great white sharks off Hawaii

_105225133_051701037.jpg

A team of divers has had a close encounter with one of the biggest great white sharks on record - and lived to tell the tale.
Some of the divers came so close to the female shark in the waters off Hawaii that they were able to touch it.
The shark, nearly 20ft (6m) long and weighing an estimated 2.5 tonnes, is believed to be one tagged by researchers about 20 years ago called Deep Blue.
It was attracted to the area off Oahu's south shore by the carcass of a dead sperm whale.
One of the divers, Ocean Ramsey, told the Honolulu Star Advertiser that they had been filming tiger sharks feeding on the whale when the shark arrived.

_105225129_051701039.jpg

"We saw a few tigers and then she came up and all the other sharks split, and she started brushing up against the boat," she said.
"She was just this big beautiful gentle giant wanting to use our boat as a scratching post. We went out at sunrise, and she stayed with us pretty much throughout the day."

_105225178_051701038.jpg

Ms Ramsey said the shark was "shockingly wide" and could be pregnant. Deep Blue is believed to be about 50 years old and has its own Twitter account.
Great whites are rarely seen around Hawaii as they prefer cooler seas.
Ms Ramsey said older, pregnant great white sharks were the safest to swim near but cautioned against swimming anywhere where sharks were feeding.
She said sharks would only attack humans if they were curious or if they mistook people for their normal prey, the Honolulu Star Advertiser reported.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46909353

RMS

:smoweed:

R

Robrites

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy to plead guilty in robbery of marijuana warehouse

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy to plead guilty in robbery of marijuana warehouse

A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputy has agreed to plead guilty to federal charges arising from an audacious heist at a marijuana warehouse.

In a plea agreement he signed this month, Deputy Marc Antrim admitted to the elaborate ruse in which he and a team of accomplices posed as narcotics deputies on a legitimate raid in order to steal more than half a ton of marijuana and safes filled with cash.

Antrim, a patrol deputy in the sheriff's Temple City station, and two other men were arrested in November, not long after they carried out the robbery in the early-morning hours of Oct. 29. One of the other men, Kevin McBride, 43, also signed a plea deal; an attorney for the third man, Eric Rodriguez, said he is in talks with prosecutors to do the same.

Sentencing laws require U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips to send Antrim to prison for a minimum of 12 years for two of the five crimes to which he has confessed, according to the plea agreement. No court hearings have been set yet for the men to enter pleas and be sentenced.

The agreement also requires Antrim to forfeit a Mercedes sedan and other property or cash he’s found to have acquired as part of his “illegal activity.”

Attorneys for Antrim and McBride, who have been in custody since their arrests, did not return calls for comment. A spokesman for U.S. Attorney Nicola Hanna declined to answer questions about the plea agreement, in which Antrim acknowledged he had used his job to carry out illegal searches and seizures of cash and narcotics on at least four other occasions.

A spokeswoman for Sheriff Alex Villanueva also declined to comment on the plea deal or the earlier episodes.

The scam kicked off when Antrim, 41, of South El Monte, took a department SUV from his station and picked up McBride and another man, whom authorities have not identified, court records show. Antrim was off-duty at the time.

Dressed in sheriff’s jackets and brandishing weapons, the men drove to a warehouse near downtown Los Angeles that housed a legal marijuana distribution company. At the security gate, Antrim showed a guard a bogus search warrant he had concocted and then locked the guard and two other employees in back of the SUV, the plea agreement said.

A rental truck driven by another unnamed suspect arrived shortly after and the men began loading boxes and bags filled with marijuana that had been packaged for shipment, prosecutors wrote in the plea agreement.

Someone, however, had called the Los Angeles Police Department, which patrols the warehouse location. Around 3:45 a.m., several LAPD officers arrived, court records show. As the other men fled out the back of the warehouse, shedding their gear and jackets, Antrim remained. He told the officers he was serving a warrant and put one of the officers on the phone with a man who he claimed was his supervisor. The LAPD officers soon left, according to court records.

McBride soon returned and Rodriguez arrived with another unnamed man in a pickup truck. They went to work loading the trucks with over 1,200 pounds of marijuana and two large safes with more than $600,000 in cash and $30,000 worth of money orders inside, the plea agreement said.

Antrim and the others did not cover their tracks well.

A few days after the robbery, an attorney for the marijuana business contacted the Sheriff’s Department and handed over footage from several security cameras, court documents show.

A GPS device on the rented moving truck led authorities to McBride’s house in Glendora, where they found two pounds of marijuana, a loaded Beretta handgun registered to Antrim, ammunition that is issued to law enforcement officers and a flashlight with Antrim’s name on it, court records show. They also recovered $150,000 to $200,000 in cash.

A search of the house Antrim rents turned up a similar amount of cash and a cache of four firearms, which included a double-barrel shotgun and a “submachine gun-style firearm,” court records said.

Antrim has been relieved of duty without pay since being arrested.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
she'll be happy until it starts roosting on top of the house & squawking like hell, shitting on the car & attacking its reflection on everything it sees. then, she will start wondering if they are edible. (they are...):biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
I've got a neighbor with peacocks.hardly ever see or hear them.then again in the country 4 miles away is considered a neighbor

Latest posts

Latest posts